Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Spam offers from [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting these? I got about 100 with the same lowball offer. I assume they're spam but maybe this person is just targeting certain names in a spammy way.

Anyone know who this is? Looks like they might be related to:

http://www.dnforum.com/member-smarouli.html

Domain Days 2024
T

tekz999

I think its best for a dnf mod to handle this. You should ask the dnf mod for options, most likely forward them the email you got.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
tekz i've already PMed sevent - if he still feels spammed or cheated he'll fwd to mods. Please don't bring personal issues from other forum over here...

As I explained, I used DRT and targetted certain NNN.NET last night...didn't feel I was "spamming" as I did purchase already 6 of them.. I should have scanned zone files though and realize that sevent had 100 of them which is why separate emails went to each of his domains...

let's stay professional....

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, smarouli claimed responsiblity in an email and apologized. It wasn't all names in general but just a subset that they were targeting, though I still think it would have been wise to make sure so many emails didn't all go out to the same email.

At any rate I consider this issue now closed.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I personally cant see a problem at all. If a fellow member unknowningly sent me a ton of emails Id likely be flattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom