Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Special pre-auction for newly released .de domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sedo is hosting a Pre-Auction for 1, 2, and 3-character .de domains from Friday, Oct. 16th through Thursday, Oct. 22nd, 12 PM EDT.

The Pre-Auction gives Sedo members an exclusive advantage to bid on 1, 2 and 3-character .de domains before they are released from DENIC, the official registry of the .de country code top-level domains (ccTLD). The .de domains include all letter and number combinations. Read DENIC’s press release for the full details.

After the Pre-Auction, DENIC will open the bidding up to a vast array of businesses and end users on October 23rd at 9 AM Central European Time (CET).

Interested parties can submit offers via pre-bidding until October 22nd, 12 pm EDT, securing privileged access to these newly released domains. When registration opens at 9 AM CET October 23rd Sedo’s registrar partners will work to secure the domain for the highest bidder.

For more information please visit www.sedo.com/preauction

Thanks!

Lisa

spietreser

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Lisa,

Can you give us a list of your registrar partners so we can check if the ordered domain has been registered for Sedo ?

Thanks,
Quincy

think

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Could we get an update? I won 4 pre-bid auctions and saw one name resolve to Sedo on the 23rd. Now it doesn't resolve to Sedo.

Any updates would be appreciated.

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could we get an update? I won 4 pre-bid auctions and saw one name resolve to Sedo on the 23rd. Now it doesn't resolve to Sedo.

Any updates would be appreciated.

Hello,

Let me confirm the right person you should speak with. I will get back to you on Monday after speaking with our office in Germany.

Thanks,

Lisa

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Let me confirm the right person you should speak with. I will get back to you on Monday after speaking with our office in Germany.

Thanks,

Lisa

Hello everyone,

If you have questions about a .DE Pre-auction and you are not already in contact with someone; please contact our International Customer Support Team through www.support.sedo.co.uk.

Thanks,

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom