Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Stats not updating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems since yesterday after noon nothing has been updating. Went to go choose some different keywords and one shows pending and cant change any of the others as it keeps going back to the page as its just refreshing it seems. Doesnt seem to be a cache issue as I have dumped cache and tried under FF as well. Ill put in a support request through them but just wanted to ask here if anybody is having the same issues.

S

SedoCoUk

Hi namelayer,

I am not aware that stats have not been updating for certain members. If you'll send me a PM or email and let me know exactly what you are seeing, I will be able to further help you.

I have cleared through the one keyword which was pending for you. Please let me know if you are not able to optimize your keywords further!

Brad
[email protected]

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello Brad,
My stats seem fine as it seemed to be a dns issue and some of the domain werent showing parked. My apologies for the confusion. But, my question still lies about the keyword issue. I am only able to request a change to one at a time it seems as I am trying to do a bulk edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom