Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Steve Irwin (The Crocodile Hunter) has died..

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

As I understand it Steve was swimming along the bottom when the Ray suddenly emerged from the sand. I suspect it happened so fast Steve was unable to get out of the way. A very unfortunate accident.

Steve Irwin will be sadly missed by all who enjoyed watching and appreciating all he did for the animals and reptiles he loved so dearly. May he rest in peace.

Domain Days 2024

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He will be missed ...

he had made a huge impact in the protection of Whales, seals and penguins as well as crocs ( of course ) and many other evironmental issues. I am with the others as to have thought he would have gone out during one of his encounters but to fall to a stingray was just ridiculous odds.

I do think I heard that stingrays were responsible for like 3 deaths in Aus recently but for him to be swimming over it and for the barb to strike him directly in the heart was like a "million to one" ...

RIP Steve

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He changed the world. You didnt have to like animals to watch his shows. every show was jammed packed with excitment.

Steve went out with his head up high, doing exactally what he enjoyed most.

zojila

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It is mostly people who do good, who bring joy to millions pass away too soon. Folks live Steve live such a full life that my entire years worth can be lived and experienced by him in a week.

Bless his soul.

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So sad that He is gone.. I loved watching his shows and so does my family. He was someone who made us all happy, watching him challenging the animals and taming them. Well, he is gone now and what an age to go!!! Too young to die for sure!!! Had he lived a few more years, he may have slowed down and may have survived any such accidents. Trully a loss to the world and a huge huge loss to Australia. My sympathies to the family and all his fans, worldwide!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom