Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Steve Jobs , Founder of Apple, Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulysses

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just watching cnn.Such a shame, thoughts are with family and friends.All that cash and still couldn't help, health and family is all that matters.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Very unfortunate, Steve was one of the greatest innovators in recent history and will be forever missed... My heart goes out to his Family and closest friends.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
and at such an early age, 56 wow.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very Sad, he sure left his mark on this world.

R.I.P.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Gregcyber

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob_GX50Za6c&NR=1

I did not even think about registering a domain because of this news, or would I want to buy one

http://allaboutstevejobs.com/ One of the best website I have seen about some one.

all about Steve Jobs.com is Romain Moisescot's personal website about Steve Jobs.
It is not officially affiliated with Apple Inc., the Walt Disney Company, or Steven P. Jobs in any way. It is just the private website of an individual about his personal hero. Its sole aim is to provide detailed information and multimedia content about Steve Jobs and his work at Apple, NeXT, Pixar and Disney.

Opened on February 24, 2006 — his webmaster's 19th birthday and Steve Jobs' 51st birthday — all about Steve Jobs.com, originally known as all about Steve, has now become one of the Web's best reference on Apple and Pixar founder Steve Jobs.

The website has been mentioned or quoted in many widely popular websites from the Apple/high tech online community, such asTUAW,Gizmodo and LifeHacker,Elmer-DeWitt's blog on Fortune,Engadget, Mashable famous foreign websites (100shiki,Applesfera,MacGénération)... and even Fake Steve!
all about Steve Jobs.com has also been featured in traditional media: either profiled (in the San Jose Mercury News, Univers Mac (No. 171, May 2006) and a German TV show) or used as a source by journalists (including Discovery Channel, AskMen.com, Vanity Fair, Bloomberg TV and 1Live).

Yet, despite all the work that went into other parts of the website, including the much-copied biography of Steve by its webmaster Romain, all about Steve Jobs.com's biggest source of fame is probably its one-minute video, Boom!, which totaled over 700,000 views on YouTube to date (the website's channel total views are well over 2 million)

Last edited:

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh man. I've been out working on my garage with my father in law, just saw this posted, checked and its true. How horrible. Such a loss to so many people, sectors, family at apple.

Seriously, I am shocked as it was so unexpected and caught me off guard.

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sad news.

Whoever try to register names that related to this news should STOP NOW - there are 1001 ways to make money!
FWIW, somebody already posted a couple in the Make Offer section at NP.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:( very very sad!

was watching a 2 hrs documentary on nat geo few weeks back and got to know more about him!
yes, definitely a person who will be remembered for his vision !

rest in peace ! :(

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Rest in peace. God Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom