Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

vano

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

Perhaps someone could help me to clarify the matter..

I watched few LLL.com domains at Godaddy auctions (no-reserve auctions by the owner, I suppose). I am not sure if that is allowed to post links here, so here are just the domains - vkz.com, xrh.com.

There were quite many bids, and I was about to bid either, but to my surprise those auctions were stopped/canceled or something by the owner/godaddy, about 8 hours before the end-of-auction date/time..

I am sure that is a common rule for all live auctions that if the item goes to auctions and there are active bids, the seller or whatever can not stop the auction and refuse to sell.. but it looks like Godaddy is not subject to the rules??

or I misunderstand something?

-Vano

vivid

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Were they the expired domain auctions? If this is the case, then such an auction can be cancelled at any moment (and even some period after that, the certain fee will apply for the former owner however) if the owner decides to renew the name.

vano

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
according to my understanding those were NOT expired domain auctions.. that's why that looked at least strange..

-Vano

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom