Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed StreetLessons.com - Established Internet Business Blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Comment I just got about the site --
At $2000 it's still a great buy. I couldn't build a PR4 site with all that content and links for that price. - Richard Eastes

UPDATE: New BIN price is just $2495.

I started StreetLessons.com in Dec 2005 as a place to talk about “Internet Business and Business” lessons that I was learning each day. I put in a LOT of effort into it and wrote a lot of quality content. To give you an idea of the content quality, here are some links to my top posts –

Interviews with Guy Kawasaki, Nitin Mittal of Microsoft, Aaron Wall and Zach Holman. More Top Posts -- Be Sure to see them all!

What all is included?

All the great content linked above. An absolutely awesome wordpress skin (recently re-done). The WordPress database. vBulletin License + Forum. And everything else that you see at StreetLessons.com.

Why am I selling it?

The only reason why I am selling it is because I am trying to focus on another venture and I am not able to focus on this site. Be assured this is a HIGHLY PROFITABLE niche and, if exploited, it will make you some serious money.

How much does this site make?

I never tried to monetize the site. But I did want to try out some things just to see how they perform and here are the results --

$85 / Month from text links.
$25 from google adsense. Can make a lot more and with the new placement it is performing a lot more.
$20 from cj.com -- never took it seriously and I've placed the new ads in the sidebar recently only.
$20 from a reviewme.com review -- Just did one to see how it works.
$50 from a article sponsorship -- Sold only for one article on yearly basis. You can sell a lot more of them.
$50 from contextual text-links -- Again, sold it only once and to only one client. You can make a lot from it.
$10 from Pheedo.
$45 from SEO Book affiliate program.

Screenshots available on request.

How to Buy?

I am looking for all offers above $1295. BIN Price is just $4495 (Update: New Price - $2495) . Which Includes extremely high quality content, custom wordpress skin, vBulletin license + forum and everything else that you see at StreetLessons.com.

Let's Use Escrow.com for the transaction and reduce the risk of transaction. I will be willing to split the fees with you.

Any Questions?

If you have any questions about the site, feel free to PM me or eMail me at lord@lordbrar.com. If you would want to talk on phone, please PM me for my Manhattan Number (call forwarding) or I'll give you a call.

PS: I also have the following domains for sale and can offer excellent package deals. Feel free to make me an offer.

AdAgencyFinder.com

AlbumRating.com + AlbumRatings.com

ArtOfSavingMoney.com

ArtOfTech.com | Used to be a technology discussion forum.

CareerBlog.org

DiscussPromotion.com

eCommerceMojo.com

FinanceMojo.com

FindAMarketer.com

FindHostingDeals.com

{ ****edHosts.com || HonestHosts.com }

HireAMarketer.com

HowToCreateASite.com

HowToFindAJobOnline.com

IndiaTourPortal.com

InvestInStocks.info

MarketingVortex.com

ProgrammingWiki.com

PromotionTactics.com

SeductionClick.com

TalkDP.com

TheStyleSite.com

ThisIsRomantic.com

WePromoteSites.com

Mook-Jon's -- The Super Affiliate -- Comment about the domains -- Wow.. those are some damn good domains you got there!!

Grab them NOW!

Minimum BID reduced to $795. =D

Domain summit 2024

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If the min bid is $795, I will give you that to get you started

Sunroomguy
Thanks a lot for your interest sunroomguy!

Update : The current BID is $900 at DP.

BASICSOFMONEY.COM
BASICSOFMONEY.NET
BROWSESCRIPTS.COM
THESITEMART.COM
WANTPARTNER.COM

Sold!

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Site is sold. Thanks a lot everyone! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators