Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

SUCCESS! DAN.COM is PRETTY COOL (shameless plug!) and a joy!

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just quick note about DAN.

I changed out of my Afternic presence because their website is a kludge, everything defaults to GD and their helpless, hopless, call center reps (bless them, they are just doing their jobs, so, no fault no foul to them), and, after 8 days, AfterNic, still, could neither recognise my change of DNS/NS, nor my ownership verification.

What a joy! Within 15 minutes of talking to DAN, a very pleasant and knowledgeable "Mauli" (shout out), I had all my questions answered: No intrusive ownership verification (i.e., DRACO, no AI); Direct payout in Euros, with minimal, if any, FOREX fees and extremely reasonable W/T fees; No fiddling about with dead-end DNS/NS nonsense; Rapidísomo, and I mean near instant, propagation on WHOIS; Getting started is intuitive, ergonomic, and easy to accomplish; no insulting or American-flag-waving request for non-US person US W-9 tax withholding info...none; easy access via phone or email, with call back!

A lovely, effortless, experience...It felt right and I had a smile on my face. Done and dusted in less than an hour.

KUDOS to DAN...Long may they operate untainted.

All the best, Steve Russell (my real name)

Last edited:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Awesome!! Great to hear!!

Do you also use their NS? .. and, do you still keep your listings at Sedo? .. if yes - is the pricing the same?

steveatvillas

Domain Network Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Awesome!! Great to hear!!

Do you also use their NS? .. and, do you still keep your listings at Sedo? .. if yes - is the pricing the same?
Yes, after a hiccup, all my names are with DAN's NS1.DAN.COM, NS2.DAN.COM

No, I had to wipe my SEDO, and my Afternic accounts and start from scratch with DAN.

FYI, DAN is not an auction company...but they are a GoDaddy "branded" company so my domains are listed for sale on the GoDaddy/Afternic network of 150 resellers. All prices below are GoDaddy estimated, BIN.

Make Offer is available as well, but paid out in EUR. <— nice touch, DAN!

prettycool.com $12,777
prettyinsane.com $1,506
reallycool.net $1,418
reallycooljobs.com $1,318

atb/Steve😎

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom