Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Suggestion: Add day of the week to the date column in the stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Suggestion for NameDrive.com

When looking at a domain's stats it would be very helpful if it showed the day of the week as well as just the month day, year. I've noticed with several domains that some do better on weekdays and others do better on weekends. If the day of the week was also listed in the Date column it would be much easier to spot these trends. Thanks.

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
What service are you referring to?

Oh sorry. I was talking about NameDrive.com

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Morning Greggish.

Thanks for the suggestion. As I posted before, we are very happy with what we currently have but are looking to improve on a day-to-day basis. Little things such as these should be no problem at all to implement and we'll look to do so as fast as possible.
We were sadly hampered in our bid to implement things like this by a certain event yesteday but we're not going to use that as an excuse, we are going to press on with our mission and naturally welcome any and every bit of feedback from you all. We want to be as proactive as possible in implementing things that domainers want from their parking program. I can't promise they'll all be done within 24 hours, but we will consider every one of them.
That being said, we already have plenty of things on our list to be getting on with :)

Ed

greggish

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No rush NameDriver. Actually I think you handled the DDoS attack very well, very quickly. So far I'm encouraged with what I see with my one domain I moved over to you. I'm going to continue testing it out and maybe move some more domains over later. Keep up the good work.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just a quick note on two things:

I'm away this weekend mingling with the US tourists in Bruges. I have found an astronomically expensive internet cafe here, so I will be checking up from time to time. However, if you have any urgent issues (that need to be solved before Sunday PM), please address them to [email protected] or [email protected] and they'll be seen to immediately.

And a quick note on compensation: There has been a massive amount going on in the last 4 days, not only rebuffing the vicious attack, but also implementing more bandwidth as quickly as is humanly possible. So, it has taken till today to have a proper look at compensation. We will try to do this as fairly as possible and add 10% on top of what you would have earned. Your staying power was immense and we want our compensation to show our commitment to encouraging you to stay for with us for more positive reasons!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom