Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DotComGod said:
Please feel free to post any, and I mean ANY, suggestions of features you want here.

1) How about a weekly/daily $DNF reward for being in the top 3 list on the online games?
2) How about a new $DNF reward: A Banner/Link For a week to a site of our choice.
3) the ability to post images (or attach them) to threads... VERY handy for stats.

that all i can think of for now, but i like the ideas :approve:
tell me what you think, anbody...

Upvote 0

NETGEEK

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input....keep them coming :eek:k:

jquail

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would also like to ability to attach images.

Also good for attaching logos to go with domains.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Negotiate a partnership agreement with DNJournal, so DNForum management can post educational monthly articles about the domain forum business, domain business in general, and other domain income producing strategies that provide results.

Automate for exclusive members to advertise on multiple highimpactsites quarterly, with the option to continue advertising for another quarter, or the option to place their banners on another site of highimpacts. DNForum would provide a full list of sites that also includes DNForum.com as one of the choices to place banners for the exclusive membership. This would allow exclusive members to best match the type of traffic they are looking to get for their own websites. Random 200 by 60 front page banners on highimpact websites would do the trick. Allow Exclusives to place their banners on 4 highimpact websites with the option to make changes quarterly.

By the way, no images for other memberships. This takes away from the exclusive worthiness in my opinion

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By the way, no images for other memberships. This takes away from the exclusive worthiness in my opinion

The ability to attach images for stats, logos etc would be a very useful addition - this is quite different from banners in sig's etc, which is currently limited to exclusive.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep... I dunno why we currently aren't allowed to post images on the forum, would be great to have.

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i believe that platinum plan is targeted at sellers, and attaching images help sellers.

so i think this should also be a part of the platinum plan.

hotdog_pk

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Negotiate a partnership agreement with DNJournal, so DNForum management can post educational monthly articles about the domain forum business, domain business in general, and other domain income producing strategies that provide results.

i was going to suggest a content-side of the site myself. partnering with DNJournal will be great, both sites talk about eachother quite regularly and some sort of exlcusive exchange will make DNF a lot more popular, and sceptical members might reconsider joining too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom