Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Support for Bulgaria & Romania in the Bank Wire (EU) program - when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

t.valov

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Ed,

I could write you a PM but I think the question may be interesting for some other guys, so I'll post here.
Where do you plan to support Bulgaria and Romania in your Bank Wire (EU) program? These countries already joined the EU but the minimum payout limit for receiving money in their bank accounts is still $200 while for the other EU countries it is $50?

Greetings,
Valov

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there Valov,

Thanks for posting this. Welcome to the EU :)

The decision on the Euro bank wires is really with the banks. Currently, we have to pay high fees to transfers to these two countries as they are not part of the European transfer agreement which cuts the fees to send money to those countries. I believe this will not happen until the two countries have the Euro.

Sorry that this is something which is out of our hands.

Ed

usguru

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Ed,

I could write you a PM but I think the question may be interesting for some other guys, so I'll post here.
Where do you plan to support Bulgaria and Romania in your Bank Wire (EU) program? These countries already joined the EU but the minimum payout limit for receiving money in their bank accounts is still $200 while for the other EU countries it is $50?

Greetings,
Valov

You can open an foreign bank acc, where the fees are cheaper and it will also help you to avoid the taxation. For example, go with some offshore bank account and you won't even pay taxes. Purcahse such anonymous debit card - without name and withdraw from ATM's.
It's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom