Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Syria not 'next on list' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WebCat,

CNN spent millions to be the only station to have reporters
in the battle zone.

MOST other stations purchase their content from CNN. If you
look and not listen, you will notice that they all run pretty
much the same exact video feeds with different people
talking in the foreground.

The "news" they report is the same no matter which
station you tune to.

Don't get me wrong, terrorism MUST be stopped, but this
is not the way to go about it.

And before you accuse me of being a "conspiracy man", open
your eyes and start using your brain. When things don't "click"
you'll know you're getting fed good old BS. Surprised? Don't
be, this happens during every war in every country.

Luc L.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This will be my last post on this subject. Let's get back to the business we love!

DomainRetreiver, did you actually watch any of the coverage during the war? Have you heard of embedded reporters?

I get a satelite feed of over 250 channels. I watched the coverage for hours every day, read multiple news reports, and surfed every available broadcast news source. I saw reports from the following agencies:

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, PBS, BBC, SKYNEWS, ALGEZZERA, ABUDABI TV, and some other I can't remember.

Most of these entities are in competition with each other, not cooperation. EVERY one had reporters ON THE GROUND, with video phones, reporting it as it happened. I suppose that was all staged?

I also read news stories from NYTIMES, LA TIMES, AP, REUTERS, WSJ, WASHINGTONPOST, TIME, NEWSWEEK, and others.

With the exception of Algezzera, they ALL reported THE SAME THING! Either this is the largest, most organized news conspiricy OF ALL TIME.... or, maybe, just maybe, if you can get your mind around this.... they were telling the truth.

I noticed that during the 911 attacks, EVERY NEWS agency reported the same thing! Therefore it MUST have false, right?

Is it possible that those 20 or so news agencies, with reporters right on the scene, might actually know something you don't? Or are they all wrong and you are right?

Because of the blood spilled by tens of thousands of your fellow countrymen, you are free to believe and express anything you want. I urge you to do some real research, infestigate the facts, and seek the truth.

Image forever burned into my brain: Baghdad Bob, standing there broadcasting on Iraqi TV and Algezzera, "The Americans are not in Baghdad....!", while in the background american tanks are driving by.

This is the kind of news we would get without a free press.

Good Luck to all, and I'm done with this subject!

Shiftlock

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WebCat
Most of these entities are in competition with each other, not cooperation. EVERY one had reporters ON THE GROUND, with video phones, reporting it as it happened. I suppose that was all staged?

Do you really think embedding reporters in the U.S. military makes them more objective to both sides of the conflict? That's absurd. It does exactly the opposite.

Is it possible that those 20 or so news agencies, with reporters right on the scene, might actually know something you don't? Or are they all wrong and you are right?

That's just the point. A news agency should never be wrong or right. They should just report the facts and let the viewer decide, but that's not happening here. Not even close.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It might not improve their objectivity, but it certainly and obviously increases the depth, quality, and amount of information they can report on.

Originally posted by Shiftlock

Do you really think embedding reporters in the U.S. military makes them more objective to both sides of the conflict? That's absurd. It does exactly the opposite.

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I urge you to do some real research, infestigate the
facts, and seek the truth.

Thanks for the tip.

From now on I will consider everything I see on to be the truth
and I will follow it blindly without question. After all, TV NEVER
lies.

I will "do some real research" by watching 250 news channels,
reading papers and surfing the web.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Riiiight.

No offense, but you're a zombie. You watch TV and since the
facts seem to fall into place you believe it and never question
its authority.

All I can say to you is don't believe everything you see on
TV, especially during times of war.

Best Regards,
Luc L.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
These reporters following the us troops know absolutely nothing.
They only knew what the Americans were telling them.
I only listen to the ones(200) that were living in the palaistine hotel inside Bagdad. These are the ones that watched their collegues die by us fire against a press hotel.
When the 2000 reporters following the army arrived in Bagdad they just left. Their job was over.

Originally posted by WebCat
This will be my last post on this subject. Let's get back to the business we love!

DomainRetreiver, did you actually watch any of the coverage during the war? Have you heard of embedded reporters?

I get a satelite feed of over 250 channels. I watched the coverage for hours every day, read multiple news reports, and surfed every available broadcast news source. I saw reports from the following agencies:

ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, PBS, BBC, SKYNEWS, ALGEZZERA, ABUDABI TV, and some other I can't remember.

I also read news stories from NYTIMES, LA TIMES, AP, REUTERS, WSJ, WASHINGTONPOST, TIME, NEWSWEEK, and others.

With the exception of Algezzera, they ALL reported THE SAME THING! Either this is the largest, most organized news conspiricy OF ALL TIME.... or, maybe, just maybe, if you can get your mind around this.... they were telling the truth.

I noticed that during the 911 attacks, EVERY NEWS agency reported the same thing! Therefore it MUST have false, right?

Because of the blood spilled by tens of thousands of your fellow countrymen, you are free to believe and express anything you want. I urge you to do some real research, infestigate the facts, and seek the truth.

Image forever burned into my brain: Baghdad Bob, standing there broadcasting on Iraqi TV and Algezzera, "The Americans are not in Baghdad....!", while in the background american tanks are driving by.

This is the kind of news we would get without a free press.

Good Luck to all, and I'm done with this subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom