Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Tell me what you think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hehe, alright, if I get a couple more positive opinions then I will update the other pages, good thing I only a few pages to change...

My goal is to be making $600 USD per month by June...

WorldTarget

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
Please review my new site, tell me what you think of the design. Once I am sure I am keeping this design I will add more cars and stuff, also, please post whether most pages look the same in terms of spacing (the different cars for instance)

Thanks a lot,

http://www.ExcitingAutos.com

I would take the top banner and move it to the bottom of the page if you have to have it at all.

I would change the background, so that the header stands out more. I have a good background image that would work if you want me to send it to you.

Also the menu is way to dark. Either change it to white or create rollovers with the red outline and lighter base color.

Increase cellpadding so that your tables are distinguishable. It is a little hard on the eyes right now.

Hope this helps.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this goes against everything everyone else told me...it looks great now, and I aint changing it...a mod can close this thread, its served its purpose

WorldTarget

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
this goes against everything everyone else told me...it looks great now, and I aint changing it...a mod can close this thread, its served its purpose

Don't get me wrong. I think that it is a very well designed site. I was just telling you what I would do. I was just trying to help out.

Now maybe you can help me... I think my website ProAdvert.com needs a new design. Right now I think it is a little verbose (way to much text). But it is hard to explain how the site works otherwise. Any suggestions? Should I change the design?

I am trying to finalize the script and design for ProAdvert.com before I heavily promote it.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom