Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Template integration into PHP sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

marketing

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for someone to help with template integration into some PHP websites.

I have about 10 of these that I am attempting to do...basically trying to integrate a couple of monster templates that I have purchased into websites that run off of php scripts.

I am not doing so hot with this. I know basic PHP but am not doing very well getting PHP and the template to work well together. These are vrey very simple PHP scripts too...so I know it is just me and not the script or template. :emba:

I am looking for some assistance in this matter. If you think this project would be a breeze for you...Please PM me or contact me through this post. I can pay you for this or pay you in DN$ or whatever.

Thanks for the assistance...

marketing
(bah) (bah) (bah)

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i can give it a shot, if you want, pm me more details, i am learning PHP but i have made a couple of small scripts, and i do make templates every now and then.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have done dozens of template php integrations, so if mmkrulz can't cover it all, PM me!

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr.Domains said:
I have done dozens of template php integrations, so if mmkrulz can't cover it all, PM me!
go ahead and pm mr.domains, he has more experience, which i dont, he could prolly get it done faster and more efficently.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mmkrulz, you where here first! You deserve the first shot. Besides, marketing says he has 10 of these template integrations to do, so there's no reason why we can't both work on this.

mmkrulz

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr.Domains said:
mmkrulz, you where here first! You deserve the first shot. Besides, marketing says he has 10 of these template integrations to do, so there's no reason why we can't both work on this.
sure. but i said u should, cause ihafta go somewhere right now, ill get back to u later tonite or tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom