Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Terrell Owens suicide attempt REGISTER THIS NAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

SellSwift

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hello my fellow board members.

I am watching espn rite now and hear terrell ownens tried to attemt suicide.

Want to get alot of traffic register. Send me alotta dnf if registerd thanks.

terrellowenssuicide.com

Domain Days 2024

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that won't get traffic.

Heard about it thought, I'm shocked.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe, MAYBE, if he did actually commit suicide and is dead, the domain MIGHT have some value, for a month or so.

This is not the case.

Jay

SellSwift

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yea I am too shocked. I allmost feel bad for him... Plaxico burress best WR in the game.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
People that register domains riding on the misfortune of others are plain sick.

SellSwift

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This is a business. But then again why do you think I didn't register it. :angel_smile:

Keynes

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a business. But then again why do you think I didn't register it. :angel_smile:

No contradiction -- ethical business is within the bounds of reason, you know.

chumba

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Plaxico burress best WR in the game.

Chuckle. That certainly explains why he was benched during second half of Sunday's game, no? After a pass bounced off his hands for an interception. After he fumbled for another turnover. :)

SouthernTn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This should get the media off his back with the past negativity dont you think

SellSwift

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not really sure. I aucally do feel bad for him with everything he wen't through.

NameTower

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
People that register domains riding on the misfortune of others are plain sick.

I agree.

Hello my fellow board members.

I am watching espn rite now and hear terrell ownens tried to attemt suicide.

Want to get alot of traffic register. Send me alotta dnf if registerd thanks.

terrellowenssuicide.com

threads like this are just proof of how backwards the world is.

you should really be ashamed of yourself for the suggestion for someone to register, get traffic, and profit off of a situation like this.

people lie you, and the people who would register such a name, give domain investors bad names. and rightly so.

TMs and typos are one thing. I don't really care that much about the well-being of corp's. But to profit off of a fellow human being who tried to hurt himself (assuming that he lost the will to live)?

You are perpetuating the problems of the world.

And the best part is you want to profit from this, but only so that your name is not attatched to registering such an unethically charged name (send me DNF$)

I could go on and on about this, hopefully you get the message.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FCUK HIM!

People like that do not deserve the success they've obtained in life, that which they've dreamed of and have finally obtained and ultimately want to throw all away!

Wait... maybe Im being a little too judgmental here - maybe he suffers from Bipolar Disease or ADHD, ADD, Loneliness ...Life ?! Give me a ****ing break!

SellSwift

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Alittle harsh on me.

I agree.

threads like this are just proof of how backwards the world is.

you should really be ashamed of yourself for the suggestion for someone to register, get traffic, and profit off of a situation like this.

people lie you, and the people who would register such a name, give domain investors bad names. and rightly so.

TMs and typos are one thing. I don't really care that much about the well-being of corp's. But to profit off of a fellow human being who tried to hurt himself (assuming that he lost the will to live)?

You are perpetuating the problems of the world.

And the best part is you want to profit from this, but only so that your name is not attatched to registering such an unethically charged name (send me DNF$)

I could go on and on about this, hopefully you get the message.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think so.

Not in this case at least. The guy didn't even kill himself, he just tried to. So the thread is pretty useless to start. Then, add on top of it that you want donations for giving someone the idea of reg'ing a crap name to capatalize on a tragic event.

I just don't see the logic here...

Jay

SellSwift

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You guys are yelling at me because I was trying to be nice and help someone out my maybe catching a domain that will have traffic? I am sorry I seen nothing wrong with this. I still don't the guy was trying to kill him self because he is selfish and gready. What has he done for the community? now if it was reggie bush then yell at me. Come on people this is terrel ownes we are talking about.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Those that registered tsunami names back when it happened in Indonesia ride on the destruction and pain of others. What makes your "suicide" domain any different?

Lack of ethics in both cases.

SellSwift

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
tsunami they didnt inflict that on them selves like terrell ownes does everday.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So because hes a problem child in the media, especially with Sports, which analyzes every last detail, you think it's ok then?

Another product of media brainwashing. The guy doesn't have it all together no, but that's all the more reason I feel bad for him when he does something like this.

Seriously. Let's say you get a bad reputation on the board here, for doing sturff like this, and you ended up commiting suicide. The logic it seems your suggesting is that it's not "as bad" to reg a domain regarding your unfortuante situation (assuming anyone is going to care and the site would get traffic), opposed to registering the name of someone that was well liked on the boards, because he is more of a "Reggie Bush" type of domainer.

If you don't see the ethical standpoint in this, i'm afraid you best keep your opinions to yourself on this forum because you will find yourself not making many friends.

Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom