Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed TEXTBASEDRPG.NET + Android App

Status
Not open for further replies.

davewonder

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking to sell a developed website that has over 1600 players. Its an old school bbs game called Legend of the Red Dragon, however, we named it Blue Dragon. It is using open source software however, its heavily modified to support a custom API that we wrote to work with the custom Android App we made. You could easily use a new domain name if you dont like the one we have and just update the app to point to the domain. The game has made about 200.00 over the past 2 months via in app purchases to remove ads and also for players to add gold.

The reason for selling is I want to venture into iphone/ipad apps and need the money for a mac (since you can only program on a mac for iAPPS)

I also had my google account disabled due to an adult app that I posted.. no warning just disabled so I honestly do not want to do more with google.

I am not sure of a price but I think its worth atleast 1k.

You are getting the domain name, all code on the site including the API and the Android app and its source code. I will even help transfer/update the app for you so you can get it in the market again (just needs a new id.. very easy)

Thanks, feel free to ask questions, toss any offers just no low balls.

davewonder

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mods, feel free to close this thread. I have not gotten a response and I am relisting the app due to a huge influx of new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom