Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Thanks Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Rybak

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey all

Just wanted to say "thanks" for all the support during the past election. Obviously, for those who are paying attention, things didn't exactly go as I might wish. I won't say more, since there's no more to say, but I am glad for all the support. It was close.

Anyway, I can't exactly promise to convey things directly to CIRA in the future, but if any of you have CIRA-related questions that I can answer please do let me know. And seriously, folks from CIRA are reading the site once in a while, so please believe it is worthwhile to express your opinions. And that aside, I'll reiterate one final time that you really can just write a letter and address it to the board. It's kinda fun, if you approach it in the right mood. I may even do that myself at some point.

There's some chance I'll consider running again next year, as a number of folks have encouraged me. I've got a note to think about that in another eight months or so. But for now I'll just say "thanks," and I will drop by once in a while.

Cheers,
Jeff

liberator

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Jeff,

Sorry to hear you didn't get in, I hope you do decide to run again next year.

All the best,

Jay

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keep in touch Jeff....Sorry it didn't work out. But your forthright manner was refreshing.

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I didn,t take the time to vote Jeff, at that moment when I got to the Cira website, I didn,t want to spend a long on filling out another membership form, I figured that if you owned a .ca domain name, you might be able to use the who is info and vote. I think this option would have got a lot more available voters participating. However, that was not the case, run next year :)
Actually, for security reasons, Cira could give the registrant, a voters password, like a auth code on a com, for election time, oh ya!

Last edited:

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried to vote and it said my membership wasn't valid. I have owned .ca's since 2000 and have been a member...frustating to say the least. I am sorry you didn't get in and I wish you the best in the future Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom