Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Thanks to dninvestor

Status
Not open for further replies.

uuallan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Our area (Northern Virginia) got smacked pretty hard by the snow and we lost Internet access for a while this evening, so I missed the auction.

Chris (dninvestor) won the auction for wholesalenic and completed the transaction very quickly once I got back online.

Thanks -- and again my apologies for missing the auction.

Upvote 0

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you getting that blizzard too?

Awesome blizzard isn't it :eek:

uuallan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GiantDomains
Are you getting that blizzard too?

Awesome blizzard isn't it :eek:

The Blizzard is awesome :), but I work in what my company considers a critical environment, so we are not supposed to take snow days...

Of course they still have not plowed my street :D, so we'll see what happens :D.

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I live in Maryland and the news here made sure to explain that it was not a blizzard because we had more than 1/2 mile visibility and did not have winds of more than 35 mph. :rolleyes:

They wanted to make sure the viewers knew the difference.

uuallan

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DNQuest.com
I live in Maryland and the news here made sure to explain that it was not a blizzard because we had more than 1/2 mile visibility and did not have winds of more than 35 mph. :rolleyes:

What I don't understand is the difference in accumulation around the area. I work in Alexandria and they are saying they got 12 inches, but out in Hamilton, where I live, we got 23+ inches.

skylark

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
At least 24 inches snow out my door in Baltimore, MD. What a treat. I could observe the auction last night and for the first time in years - not a peep of traffic noise outside (I live on St. Paul Street - the main street dividing Baltimore).
Skylark

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here in Columbia, MD, it has been reported we got 19.1 inches, but the snow comes up to my waiste. I'm 6' tall. To makes things worse, I live in a cul-de-sac, they won't dig me out for days. They already cancelled school for tomorrow so the kids will hav 5 days off of school. The good news is I should be able to escape Thursday to New Orleans... Mardi Gras whooo hooo

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Started here in MA. earlier today and there is about 8 inches and they predict blizzard conditions and as much as 24+ inches before it is all over.
The snow is soooo fine. It's almost weightless on the shovel.

Really wish I were in Vermont right now. Ths skiings going to be incredible tomorrow.

...off to finish shoveling out my car...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom