Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Best Damn Domain Forum on the Internet. Period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"DNF" of course! :D

Thanks fellow DNF members for making this a place to feel comfortable, all the while getting expert opinions. I think a site like this really helps domain owners get the straight facts on their domains without all the fluff. I got taken to the cleaners on my dot .tv idea, but still felt the post was worth sharing. Sharing honest opinions w/o flaming one another is the BEST!!:)

Thanks!

izopod

mcom1999

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This is the best domain industry forum, period!

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post guys. I have a feeling Greg's dancing banana is probably dancing faster than ever before--after reading posts like this. Give yourselves a pat on the back guys. It's the members like you--and the other 1300+--that make this place what it is. Your input--contributions--and support are what keeps it going. :D

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cool spot, everybody got a personality

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by biggedon
Cool spot, everybody got a personality

When did that happen? Obviously no one bothered to issue one to me. :)

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl

When did that happen? Obviously no one bothered to issue one to me. :)

LOL!!

You are the Duke of Earl!!!!! You can have anyone you want!!! :D

izopod

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by izopod

LOL!!

You are the Duke of Earl!!!!! You can have anyone you want!!! :D

izopod

Cool Beans! Give me GregR's....but only if it comes WITH the checkbook!

I can tell you that this place is by far the highest quality forum on the net. I usually just come here to look around at all the great people and educational posts. I decided I would finally start posting myself. What better way to start than to thank the fine staff and intellectually gifted members for making this a great place to learn about domains. Whatever question you might have about the biz can be answered here. It's amazing. Thank you DnForum. :)

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DnPowerfuI
I can tell you that this place is by far the highest quality forum on the net. I usually just come here to look around at all the great people and educational posts. I decided I would finally start posting myself. What better way to start than to thank the fine staff and intellectually gifted members for making this a great place to learn about domains. Whatever question you might have about the biz can be answered here. It's amazing. Thank you DnForum. :)

And the people here have a great sense of humor. :D

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DnPowerfuI I can tell you that this place is by far the highest quality forum on the net. I usually just come here to look around at all the great people and educational posts. I decided I would finally start posting myself. What better way to start than to thank the fine staff and intellectually gifted members for making this a great place to learn about domains. Whatever question you might have about the biz can be answered here. It's amazing. Thank you DnForum. :)

I think Gregr owes me a big thank you for not buying dnforum after all :D Thanks to all the so called 'chaos' involved a few weeks ago, and all the problems, I was not able to buy and Gregr ended up getting it at a much lower price from what I have been told. :)

For those who are asking about what happened I won't go into the sordid details again (I am sure you are tired of hearing it) but will only say my offer was based on Dan keeping it all confidential (that was so with the old Mods offer to) - (which he did not do in both cases :mad: ), and basically the status quo as far as the forum happenings go, with me being in the background and changing nothing (even the 3 old Mod's staying on). P.S. Dan was only 16 so perhaps that's why it did not happen. Also, did not know I was dealing with a Minor until after the offer.

Both those things did not come to pass, as you guys well know. Perhaps it was also my fault for getting involved in some flame wars also, though if Dan would have kept the purch quiet until after it was final (as requested) that would not have happened.

Anyway, sometimes things work out for the best, look at the great bargain Greg got by buying dnforum. In fact, though some predicted it would fail it seems the opposite has happened. The forum is now approaching 200 new members since the sale fiasco started.

Also, after a slower period right after the sale, it now seems the member posts have now picked up dramatically in quantity and quality. A lot of the success here is due to the new superb Moderators who are doing a great job here, NamePopper in particular. The 3 old Mods also did a great job of course, like the new Mods are now doing too.

This is one hell of a great forum and is by far the most active out of the two other good forums out there I am familar with :)

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by RealNames

I think Gregr owes me a big thank you for not buying dnforum after all :D Thanks to all the so called 'chaos' involved a few weeks ago, and all the problems, I was not able to buy and Gregr ended up getting it at a much lower price from what I have been told. :)

For those who are asking about what happened I won't go into the sordid details again (I am sure you are tired of hearing it) but will only say my offer was based on Dan keeping it all confidential (that was so with the old Mods offer to) - (which he did not do in both cases :mad: ), and basically the status quo as far as the forum happenings go, with me being in the background and changing nothing (even the 3 old Mod's staying on). P.S. Dan was only 16 so perhaps that's why it did not happen.

Both those things did not come to pass, as you guys well know. Perhaps it was also my fault for getting involved in some flame wars also, though if Dan would have kept the purch quiet until after it was final (as requested) that would not have happened.

Anyway, sometimes things work out for the best, look at the great bargain Greg got by buying dnforum. In fact, though some predicted it would fail it seems the opposite has happened. The forum is now approaching 200 new members since the sale fiasco started.

Also, after a slower period right after the sale, it now seems the member posts have now picked up dramatically in quantity and quality. A lot of the success here is due to the new superb Moderators who are doing a great job here, NamePopper in particular. The 3 old Mods also did a great job of course, like the new Mods are now doing too.

This is one hell of a great forum and is by far the most active out of the several good forums out there :)

I pushed hard for the old mods to buy. What I didn't know at the time was that they had already set up another site. When I couldn't convince the mods to buy, I told Dan to collect $ from you ASAP. You backed down on the price. Dan came to me.

The End :D

P.S. Welcome back :)

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah, join the lovefest. Yes, this is the best one I've come across. The only place to go to hang with ****. Seems to me Greg is doing a fine job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom