Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

the BEST domain name you have ever owned...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
BIKERS.US

Wouldn't trade it for sex.com

Bet you would :cheeky:

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Probably stock-broker.com (already listed since I sold to another member) and....

maybe vforum.com. Still haven't developed it yet.

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, when I go to bikers.us it says it is for sale (bottom) :)

Anyways, if you like it so much, why not develop?

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
icehole said:
well, when I go to bikers.us it says it is for sale (bottom) :)

Anyways, if you like it so much, why not develop?

Yeah, it's at the standard Fabulous page and it says "for sale" on all of the names I submitted. Don't have the time to change so many, and it doesn't matter, I won't sell. I'll tell you what it does do though, the interested people that contact me to see about buying are of like mind. I can usually find something they want and I always tie-in a link agreement to further my network when it's built, just like my sale to Jesse James at WestCoastChoppers.com.

Believe me, I have huge development plans for this name and wouldn't trade it for anything. In this case, I have a bunch of other motorcycle related .com names that people here would probably like more, but they don't see the whole picture anyway.

If I had to explain it you wouldn't understand anyway. Old time Biker line. :cheeky:
Doc

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed30 said:
Oops lol.

Hoped the above explained Ed. Gotta rib me. Tell you what. Buy sex.com and then offer it to me in trade and see what happens. :wink: Some Bikers are the same about their motorcycles. They'd sooner trade their wives first.
Doc

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
Yeah, it's at the standard Fabulous page and it says "for sale" on all of the names I submitted. Don't have the time to change so many, and it doesn't matter, I won't sell. I'll tell you what it does do though, the interested people that contact me to see about buying are of like mind. I can usually find something they want and I always tie-in a link agreement to further my network when it's built, just like my sale to Jesse James at WestCoastChoppers.com.

Believe me, I have huge development plans for this name and wouldn't trade it for anything. In this case, I have a bunch of other motorcycle related .com names that people here would probably like more, but they don't see the whole picture anyway.

If I had to explain it you wouldn't understand anyway. Old time Biker line. :cheeky:
Doc

Alright, you might have missed my smiley at the end of my message? :)

Anyways, what did you sell to jesse james? Always cool to know

Ed30

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stocdoctor said:
Some Bikers are the same about their motorcycles. They'd sooner trade their wives first.
Doc

I know. Pm sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom