Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

The Best Domain Parking programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parking names is how I make a living.

I've only been parking names for right at 3 years but over that time I've tried some of the most popular parking companies and have to say that I have not tried much in gambling or adult but for everything else, Parked.com runs away with the trophy. I see better RPC, CTR and support. I like em so much I've even been to the office a few times. Great People with a great parking program.:yes:

Dave

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since I moved my portfolio to Google park, my revenues have more than doubled. It took about a week to pick up.

I can't speak for everyone regarding results. But I am done with parking companies.

Is the google park services locate on adsense account ? If yes then I cant find mine.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
im at namedrive.. and the click revenue sucks big where do you think i should go, i have over 200 domains parked

ProudPapa

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check url in my signature. Although stats are 13 months old, I see the trend continue (generally speaking). I'm planning a relaunch soon . . . . with more information.

Hope this helps.

Zitoclick

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Newb to this forum but wanted to post...

I own over a 1000 domains and growing around 15 every day. I found the same issues you guys did that one domain would perform better at Sedo the next at Domainsponsor and so on. So I built a parking engine that distributes the traffic through my name server to each parking system (Sedo, DS, Parked.com etc) that best performs for each domain that I own. I've seen a solid 50% increase in revenue as a whole by doing this. I'm just completeing the affiliate management system and would offer the engine to anyone that's interested in using it.

PM or email me for more details and if you'd like to test it out. If you're only using one parking system I'll "guarantee" that you'll make more using my rotating system.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parking names is how I make a living.

I've only been parking names for right at 3 years but over that time I've tried some of the most popular parking companies and have to say that I have not tried much in gambling or adult but for everything else, Parked.com runs away with the trophy. I see better RPC, CTR and support. I like em so much I've even been to the office a few times. Great People with a great parking program.:yes:

Dave

Try getting a parked account its a joke,i have revenue domains over 1000 and still cant an account,there loss but i would love to buy parked because i could quadruple their revenues by opening it up obviously these guys don't wanna make money ?

summer0209

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom