Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs The Complete List of TOP PAYING Google Adsense Keywords 13 PAGES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fischermx said:
I went to your site and signed up. Geez, I could make a joke's book from your posters.
:-D

Clearly everybody just want to make the 25 post to get the list :
Check :

then a reply

How can someone a normal adult post such questions !?
:-D

huh? I have no idea what your trying to get at???

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SeatBeltPads.com said:
huh? I have no idea what your trying to get at???

Nothing really, it is just that I don't know what is your forum trying to get at, either.
If you stopped the listing prize per posts, you'd get really genuine post from your users with the consecuents good benefits. It's just an advise, take it or leave it. :eek:k:

Now, if the only purpose is just to sell your listing for $7.00, then I figure you're doing it good with all that newbieness arround there, so, if that's the case, keep up the great work.
:approve:

SeatBeltPads.com

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fischermx said:
Nothing really, it is just that I don't know what is your forum trying to get at, either.
If you stopped the listing prize per posts, you'd get really genuine post from your users with the consecuents good benefits. It's just an advise, take it or leave it. :eek:k:

Now, if the only purpose is just to sell your listing for $7.00, then I figure you're doing it good with all that newbieness arround there, so, if that's the case, keep up the great work.
:approve:

Thank you! I will keep up the great work!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom