Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The Domain World's Renaissance Man: New Cover Story at DNJournal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new November Cover Story is out at DNJournal.com. I think the title describes the man we profiled ths month pretty well : The Domain World's Renaissance Man: A Ringside Seat With NewYork.com Owner Leland Hardy. He's been a brilliant scholar, a pro boxer, a big time sports agent and a Wall Street wizard - and Leland Hardy is just getting started. Born into an over-achieving family that excelled in academics, Hardy simultaneously fit the family mold by learning multiple languages and earning a Wharton MBA and broke it as a professional boxer who became a close friend to Muhammad Ali.

Boxing and becoming a Wall Street wizard are two disciplines that rarely go hand in hand. But that’s not all. As a sports agent Hardy represented several major NFL and NBA stars and he was the business advisor to tennis greats Venus and Serena Williams as well as a business partner with rap superstar Master P. To add further spice to the mix, in 1994 he hand registered what would become one of the world’s most valuable domain names, NewYork.com, a name he continues to hold today (along with over a thousand others). Some of you met him in person at last month's T.R.A.F.F.I.C. East conference. Now you can read his truly unique story here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/cover/2007/november.htm

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I gotta say this guy (who i never heard of before) is a legend. I would gladly buy him a beer.
:hail:What a dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom