The Entire BIBLE in mySQL Format

Status
Not open for further replies.

namestrands

The Bishop
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
3,925
Reaction score
6
Once in a lifetime chance to get the complete works of the bible

From the Book of Genesis to the Book of Revelation.

in the format of

id, book, chapter, verse, versecontent.

Their are no restrictions on this database and you have full resale rights.

Create your own Bible Search Engine, with all 31101 verses from the Great Book, impress your granny with your new found knowledge.

All this joy and karma for the rock bottom price of $25 - payable via paypal.

Click Here to Pay

Then Drop me an PM and I will quickly send you over this great database.
 

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
5,834
Reaction score
75
I sent my payment to your paypal and sent you pm for your delivery.

I'm assuming you created this db? I'm working on something like this for www.answer.net. Well done, you save me the work.

Best regards,
Em

namestrands said:
Once in a lifetime chance to get the complete works of the bible

From the Book of Genesis to the Book of Revelation.

in the format of

id, book, chapter, verse, versecontent.

Their are no restrictions on this database and you have full resale rights.

Create your own Bible Search Engine, with all 31101 verses from the Great Book, impress your granny with your new found knowledge.

All this joy and karma for the rock bottom price of $25 - payable via paypal.

Click Here to Pay

Then Drop me an PM and I will quickly send you over this great database.
 

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
5,834
Reaction score
75
Do you have a copy of KJ International version?

Thank you,
Em
 

namestrands

The Bishop
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
3,925
Reaction score
6
Get it in 2 weeks time (NIV) .. will PM as soon as its Finished.
 

jdk

DNF Addict
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
6,348
Reaction score
19
What is the difference between this and the free GPL PHP Bible that can be downloaded?
 

namestrands

The Bishop
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
3,925
Reaction score
6
This one costs $25 and is complete, in the format of
id, book, chapter, verse, versecontent.

(theres always one isnt there)

also its not pulling the data from a third party site... oh and this is not PHP its MySQL :p

Just to be Fair, you can download the GPL PHP Bible (if you dont want the MySQL Version above) the FREE GPL bible is FlatFile based and I think is under about 80 different flatfiles.
https://bible.comclub.org/download

or download all the flat files at https://worldenglishbible.org/
 

marketing

Level 5
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
So not to sound like to much of an idiot, but helping answer my question may produce more sales for you from others wondering the same thing.

What type if interface or CMS could be used with this DB?

Do you have any suggestions or know of any CMS that work seamlessly with this DB?

Some of us who would like to run with an idea like this, just need a little guidance to produce a sale for you! :gossip:
 

jdk

DNF Addict
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
6,348
Reaction score
19
Most scripts you browse by chapters or do a search for keywords
 

marketing

Level 5
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
so any scripts or CMS that would work well with this db...names would be nice. hehehe
 

BidNo

Level 8
Joined
Feb 5, 2006
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
3
jdk said:
Most scripts you browse by chapters or do a search for keywords

You can see mine for an example, ByLord.com.

Cheers,
BidNo
 

namestrands

The Bishop
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
3,925
Reaction score
6
marketing I know not of any CMS applications that would work with this database, one would have to create their own just as our learned friend BidNo has took the time to do.

I am confident that where you to create a search feature and/or a random verse, it would take all but 20 lines of PHP or ASP.

Hope that helps..
 

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Joined
Sep 10, 2002
Messages
5,834
Reaction score
75
marketing said:
so any scripts or CMS that would work well with this db...names would be nice. hehehe

We are in the making of components, modules and RSS feed for Mambo/Joomla CMS. Come visit www.answer.net, you should see Word of God in the main page (upper right hand corner) that auto update the verse everytime you refresh the page.

Once we complete the script, it will be forsale for easy integration to mambo/joomla CMS.

Regards,
Em
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom