Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

the first 100 domain names registered

Status
Not open for further replies.

danield

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
*swings punches in the air*

this annoys me to no end that I was too busy thinking about girls and such at a time when I should have been registering highly suggestive and valuable domains.

alia

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No fortune can buy you a "if I knew..."
– an old Chinese saying

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bob
When I went off to college in 1988, I bought a Tandy 1000 with dual **LOW** density floppy drives (no hard drive / card). It was a dual speed machine that functioned at a whopping 4.77 or 8 MHz. 1988 is when I got my first taste of the internet, BITNET (anybody remember BITNET?

Hey I had the same system in 1988. 4.77 Mhz with 64k memory and no hard drive.

I had Compuserve for a while and it was $12.50 per hour to be online! Can you imaging paying that much?? :eek:

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I used to play Tradewars :D Anyone remember foodfight?

My first computer was a ZX81 with 1Kb RAM, that my dad gave me when I was 6 :) Then I got a C=64 in about '85.. Then an IBM PC/XT 4.77Mhz with no HD (I still have it, and an unopened box of 160Kb 8 inch floppies). Used to play Alleycats, Sopwith, Digger and Elite :)

I almost regged beach.com in about 93-94, and remember wanting to reg command.com (because of the DOS command interpreter), but it was taken. My first registration was bunbury.wa.gov.au (where I used to work) in Oct 1995.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom