Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

The First Auction Which Features Lots of Great Dot Mx Domains - The 1st Real "Exam"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnbknowledge

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
First of all, I'm only posting this because LOTS of people have sent me a PM after I've listed my portfolio hereand anyone with half a brain should understand the importance of this event when it comes to the .mx extension. Dot mx is one of the ccTLDs with the most potential and all of us who have been following this section of DNForum know it. Up until this point, practically none of the great dot mx domains have truly been "on the market".

I've decided to put and end to that and have taken advantage of the fact that I'm organizing the "New Year's Showcase Auction" (which started on the 5th and will end on the 12th, so on Tuesday) together with SnapNames and Moniker. Aside from 4 one-word dot net domains and about 90 dot coms, I am auctioning my entire dot mx portfolio and dot mx is the only cctld which is being "represented".
One of the .mx domains has received a bid so far, I'm going with extremely low reserves in order to encourage bidding wars. Click HEREand you'll be taken to the main auction page, all of the 15 dot mx domains can be found there.

As I've mentioned previously, this is the first real "exam" of the dot mx ccTLD. If you own at least one dot mx domain, you should be following this auction because its result will have a direct impact on your portfolio (I'm sure it's quite obvious why). Here are the domains:

1) "International" words, so to speak (
the English version is used worldwide)

Management.mx
MiniGolf.mx
PingPong.mx
Spyware.mx
AntiSpyware.mx
Tuning.mx

2) Spanish domains

Apartamentos.mx (both "apartamentos" and "departamentos" are used in Mexico)
Abrigos.mx (coats)
Brasieres.mx (bras)
Bufandas.mx (scarves)
Calzones.mx (panties)
Camas.mx (beds)
Escritorios.mx (desks)
Mesas.mx (tables)
Pijamas.mx (pijamas)

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would have went with 10k+ reserve for at least 4 of those domains, I know you're counting on bidding wars but what if only 1 person bids and they snag it for your starting price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators