opinion The Official Off Topic, Off Topic Topic

ebook DomainGraduate.com
Visit nameliquidate.com
This is an opinion held by the original poster regarding the material discussed in the first post of the thread, be it domain name related or not.

MapleDots

Level 4
Reaction score
offtopic.jpg

OK guys and gals, this is the NEW official Off Topic, Off Topic Topic

The object of the GAME is to see how far OFF TOPIC you can stay.

Have something you have always wanted to say, say something you need to say, post a picture, make a joke, have a daily rant, whatever it may be.... let it be.

Mods are asked not to delete anything unless it attacks another member or breaks a rule.

Like as many posts as you want.
I will keep a running tab to announce the new winner every time somebody gets the most likes.

Visit Epik

Neoget

Level 4
Reaction score
I have watched Sweet Tooth TV Series first season and I recommend to everyone to watch, it's interesting what can happen with viruses, but also a pleasant story to enjoy with whole family or alone.

Attachments

• Sweet Tooth.jpg
    Sweet Tooth.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 1

MapleDots

Level 4
Reaction score
notice.jpg

MapleDots

Level 4
Reaction score
I have two bitcoins, been holding them for a long time and bought them just under $1,000 each

Gonna hold them until they are 1 million each or someone trades me for the Mona Lisa NFT 🤣

Neoget

Level 4
Reaction score
I want to invent free energy but don't have or know how to attract investors.
Need minimum 1Mil USD to give it my fool time, I already found something which deserves investigation.
Free energy is the foundation of MetaVerse, Crypto computing and all the other things, but 95% of humans I think don't deserve it.

mr-x

Level 6
Reaction score
When I moved into my house, my neighbors grew vegies and raised cows. Now everyone grows dope.

Teenagers across the street used a trampoline to jump over a fence with an electric wire so they could "check" the neighbors field. Didn't dawn on them how they were going to get back over.

Legalizing marijuana has made everything worse.

Visit nameinvestors.com
Visit Epik domain registrar

Latest resources

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverDart
Top Bottom