Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The perfect registrar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNbuy

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
What in your opinion would make the perfect registrar?

Of course they would offer $0.99 regs, take care of all billling, tech and sales issues for you and mail you the checks when they come rolling in. What we're asking about here is a more inventive approach. What kind of unique features would make your life as a reseller easier? Got any crazy ideas that you figure no-one would ever implement? What about pricing, billing, features, expiring names, tools, software, promotions? No idea is too crazy!

I'd love to hear what you leaders of the domain name industry have to say. You never know. This is where great ideas start. If they are good enough we'll see what we can do about dragging them into reality.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
1.) cheap prices
2.) free and easy ownership transfer
3) superfast interface
4) expired domains scripts including hammering the api, rrp access + automated registering
5) renting out your connections only to me during droptime :D

Hmm - what else?

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
free hosting, profesional level, with full support :)

O.C.

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm tired of having names at so many registrars. Give me features that will make me want to move everything.

• Have an option to add a something like this to WhoIs:
    "DOMAINNAME.COM is registered but it is for sale. Email your best offer to _____."
  • Give us just one ad-free parking page that we can add for sale information and ads of our own. If you can't do this for free, charge just enough to cover costs.
  • A Snapnames-like service. Honed to compete. Not a lame check-every-10-minutes ExpireFish.com service.
  • Quality.
  • Free and easy ownership transfer. A must.
  • Interface. Must be fast and secure. Must be easy to manage large amounts of names.
  • A clean, professional design. http://www.dnbuy.com/ doesn't look like a pleasant shopping experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom