Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The SedoPRO Partner Forum - The Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lekker dan dat er zoveel reclame is gemaakt, ik wist van niks

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it seems i can't sign up??

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think there are still places left. I registered for the event in August, but actually got a second invite with a deadline set at 15th of September.

So ask your account manager!

spietreser

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think there are still places left. I registered for the event in August, but actually got a second invite with a deadline set at 15th of September.

So ask your account manager!

So you have two invitation codes? Can I have the one you don't need? :hungry:

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's in my name and attached to my mail address. You have to ask your account manager.

keyser

Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I should be there :playball:

S

SedoCoUk

Hey guys,

The SedoPro partner forum this year will be a really exciting event offering interesting information on how to improve the performance of your domain portfolio, and will present other topics such as negotiation, trademark issues, portfolio sales, and hot areas for investment.

On top of the discussions and workshops, there will be a fun party; “Sedonism at Castle Erenstein”. Take a dozen nationalities, over 100 of the greatest minds and many colorful personalities domaining has to offer, put them in an 800-year old castle, and flavor with plentiful drinks and delicious food, and mix!

We’ve pretty much reached our capacity for this event, but there are one or two spots left. If you are interested send me a PM with you information and I will check on availability.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Sara

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sara, you can't make suggestions on how to recover the dwindling revenue of our portfolios here at DNF, and you're confident of pulling that off at a larger scale?

What makes a great company is consistence and support of the product. The presense of Sedo in their own subforum of the largest domainer community on the Internet has been non-existent.

Please address our problems - they are not just concerns anymore. It reflects on your company's image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom