Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The war has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's official - starting approx 20 minutes ago. The liberation of Iraq has begun!

Bush to speak in a few minutes.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
The liberation of Iraq has begun!
Oh, silly me. It's not an invasion, it's a liberation.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wonder if there are any live webcams in iraq.

RMF

alia

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd rather this only happens in Tom Clancy's fictions.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by fizz

Oh, silly me. It's not an invasion, it's a liberation.
It was just a quick post - without any agenda behind it. I was 'in the moment' watching the news.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Popper, I guess there'll always be deep differences of opinion over this war for years to come. We have all been able to openly express our opinions here, which is good.

I've got some time-consuming tasks to complete and will take a break from here for a while, and look forward to being back some time down the line.

Take care all.

heatfan

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile operationfreeiraq.com is already regged ...

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Popps ... you scared off Fizz!?! :eek: :D
May God bless us all during this time.
:cool:

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I was hoping that they would have gone in on foot first prior to just bombing the crap out of them.

I was talking to my Mom before it all started, she lives in the States, she was saying that he wouldn't just start bombing, well Mommy was wrong and Mikie was right.

Unfortuantely God has nothing to do with it and can't help us, our lives and future rest in the hands of the burning Bush.

Mike

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Darn.
Some oil fields are burning already, 1 american helicopter has been hit by a missile.
And it's just day one.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
Darn.
Some oil fields are burning already, 1 american helicopter has been hit by a missile.
And it's just day one.

Once again, you lack good intelligence (in more ways than one). The helicopter came down on it's own due to Mechanical failure. With all the dust over there one would expect this type of thing to happen.

Until the next time you post erroneous, factually incorrect information.... Which seems to happen quite regularly as of late.

Maybe if you could see through your "hatred" you'd get your facts straight!! :laugh:

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have to admit....

....the number of Anti-American posts and threads coming from Beatz has been a surprise to me. :sad:

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
I have to admit....

....the number of Anti-American posts and threads coming from Beatz has been a surprise to me. :sad:

The most ridiculous thing I have heard him say is "most Iraqis support Saddam Hussein".

That must be why the Iraqis have been lobbying us to overthrow him for the last 10 years.

Clinton implemented the policy of regime change in Iraq and signed the Iraq liberation act in 1998. Bush is merely continuing that policy.

Kid Kool

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

same old nutty left wing conspiracy theories that have been refuted millions of times.

If we wanted Iraq's oil, we would have just lifted the sanctions and bought it dirt cheap. Invading Iraq will cost the U.S. around 90 billion dollars. Why wouldn't we just cut a deal with Saddam like the French and Russians?

Saying the war is about oil is about as ludicrous as saying its a "war against islam" or that its "driven by zionists". Anyone who uses any of these arguments immediately gets filed away into my "kook" file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom