Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The war has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Again,

to claim i'm antiamerican is ridiculous and insulting.

I have lots of american friends, worked for american companies, played keyboards on american recording artists records and so on.

If your horizon is so narrow that you call anybody anti-american who has different views on american policy and specifically on this war, then this tells a lot, especially about your view on tolerance and freedom of speech.

As far as the helicopter goes:

It was reported by german news, that the helicpoter had indeed been hit by a missile.

Just because CNN/the Pentagon tells you it just crashed doesn't mean that this is the truth.

I'm not saying it was this or that, i was just reporting what *our* news reported, and i'm just saying in in days like these don't believe everything the US media tells you.

Btw - after the war had started, the pentagon has bought out every private satellite there was left for outrageous money to prevent livefeeds or pictures from private sources.

Should tell you something.

As far as facts in general goes:

It seems, as in Europe most people speak english AND receive US channels like CNN or UK channels like BBC, we have the privilege to be able to compare media coverage from both sides of the ocean.

Privilege, because most Americans as far as i know don't receive many european tv channels and even if they do most probably won't understand them because of language barriers(most european tv channels are broadcasted in their country's language, not english).

Which basically means, we here in Europe can see the differences in media coverage like for instance between CNN and N24(german channel) while *it seems* the US media just shows one side of the story.

And i can tell you - there *are* lots of differences.

Just be careful when it comes to "facts" in connection with media coverage about this war.

We all (including me) will have to see and wait what's true and what not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom