Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

The war threads are coming to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For the last couple months - we have tried to let people speak their minds regarding the war. However there are a couple members that have made it their mission to post Anti-American threads whenever possible. They post tabloid gossip - and try to present it as real news. They post propaganda - and try to present it as real facts. They take every cheap shot they can - and then they try to hide behind their right of free speech. I won't mention any names - but you know who you are.

We have bitten our tongues - and turned the other cheek too many times. It's over!

This is NOT a political forum. Just because we allow off-topic subjects here in the lounge - does not mean that there are NO limits. I have received more complaints about this ONE issue than all other issues combined.

So get it all out of your system now people - because this type of thread is coming to an end. It has no place here - and it only gets people upset and causes problems.

We are not saying that you can't talk about the subject at all. You just need to post with respect for the other members. We are simply saying that threads which are OBVIOUSLY started for the sole purpose of making people mad - and taking out frustrations on the American population here will no longer be tolerated. ZERO TOLERANCE.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. It's not wise to talk politics and religion even between friends. This war, no matter right or wrong, has deeply divided the international community and unavoidably this forum which is primarily dedicated to domain names. I could very well understand personal feelings of many fellow members here (on either side of the debate) since war itself is a matter of life and death. But Nick (NamePopper.com) has said it very well, the war is now over and damage already done; it's time we move on and talk more about ... domain names, of course! :cool:

I would even go further to propose staying away from politics and religion as a common courtesy even in this off-topic Lounge where supposedly "anything goes". Since DNForum.com is a place where people from different parts of the world meet, doing so would lessen the chance of upsetting not only the American population but also other cultures around the globe.

I'm not asking you to lose your stand (be it anti-war or not), but let's be professional and talk business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom