Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

this place is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree. The wordpimp joins thinking this would be a consorteum of information, support, experience and commerce.

Instead, 95% has been unpimportant.

Excluding the exceptional, awesome lead from www.adoptabledomains.com referring me to prophp.com.

Any DOMAIN speculator (someone buying and reselling alphabi_ch combinations) should use this market layout. I have not had interractions yet with RJ, but I am relish the collaboration.

Fellow entrepeneurs, share the experiences. and quits yelling our alpha's are useless......frankly, I have gone to check out your alphabi_ches and every one owns a bad combo. I always enjoy finding out how ridiculous they list their guts for suich high dollars.

Yep, theirs a lot of pimpocracy here,

I love you man, enjoy www.seniorsforbush.com

the wordpimp xxx:rolleyes:

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zoobar
enuff said

What... didn't get another $555,162 offer today?

Shaun

dictionaryof

Longtime DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have made and still continue to make meaningful and useful relationships from this site.

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by wordpimp
I agree. The wordpimp joins thinking this would be a consorteum of information, support, experience and commerce.

Instead, 95% has been unpimportant.

Excluding the exceptional, awesome lead from www.adoptabledomains.com referring me to prophp.com.

Any DOMAIN speculator (someone buying and reselling alphabi_ch combinations) should use this market layout. I have not had interractions yet with RJ, but I am relish the collaboration.

Fellow entrepeneurs, share the experiences. and quits yelling our alpha's are useless......frankly, I have gone to check out your alphabi_ches and every one owns a bad combo. I always enjoy finding out how ridiculous they list their guts for suich high dollars.

Yep, theirs a lot of pimpocracy here,

I love you man, enjoy www.seniorsforbush.com

the wordpimp xxx:rolleyes:

I have no lcue what your trying to say...

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With constant remarks like that how & why would you expect new members to join ? :rolleyes: Before I became a member I joined after reading alot of positive feedback from other members. By looking in some of your threads at the sales you have made here in the past it appears you have paid for your Plat. membership many times over. :rolleyes:
I enjoy using the site & find it's resources very valuable & informative.
ProDealers

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by wordpimp

Ms. Pimp, the criticism you have received has been in the appropriate place. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the appraisal forum (or buy better domains!)

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
please, wordpimp not ms pimp! bring on the heat, I learn from everything.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Those who think Mrs. Pimp should get the hell off of our boards, please say I....

I thought these were supposed to be 'professional'

why not slash the membership prices for a month or so - it will stirr things up in here and wont really loose Adam any money - since there will be more members signing up for less money

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wordpimp, not mrs pimp! GTweb, are you following me?

I thought here would be professional. That's why I'm here.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GT Web
Those who think Mrs. Pimp should get the hell off of our boards, please say I....

Play nice :) No unofficial polls to boot the pimp, please. He has not been offensive, just silly.

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Moderator. YOU got it right HE. These fools can't even do their research and verify in WHOIS my real name.

You get my virtual sense of humor. I'm just an American pimp'n the alphabet and these members have gotten so anxious.

It's great to run into some real pro's. They know whom they are.

I still think GTWeb is following me!

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No offense intended. The other day you told us you were a teenage girl.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
WordPimp - I know you were being silly, but if you are looking to use the forum as a place to buy and sell, it would help if you didn't lie about your gender, even if you were kidding. Welcome to the community. :)

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
read all the threads - that was myth members started... I think GT. The also thought I was a teenager, women.

all the interest in me is flattering, but frankly the wordpimp was trying to pimprove is domain knowledge and obtain appraisal values.

I have sense learn my pressence seems to get more than my appraisals have gotten.

lets try another property - the wordpimp is pimp www.bushforamerica.com I know, "it ain't worth the money you paid for it" right gtweb!

work hard to sell the alphabet!......the wordpimp

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
there goes that control on freedom of speech......wordpimp suffers for alpha alergies!

I didn't lie, check my registration, profile, and whois.

members seems to lie on appraisals, they have junk too!

I'll work on my gender, but I won't show my pimppe_is!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No problem, good luck with your pimpraisals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom