Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

this place is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...........hum, gender is a requirment for virtual domain transactions?

hum.

accountability seems more important. and that is why I pimp with escrow. pimp does like getting ripped off either!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By the way, dnforum is not a joke, and it's not fair to trash the forum with "enuff said" as an explanation. Zoobar, you are a senior member, and have never come to us with any dissatisfaction before. Please let us know what happened, and let us know how we can fix the situation for you.

GiantDomains

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
by the way, nice look. ...magazineshopper.com

wordpimp is not the Zoobar, but wordpimp "joined" the DNForum.com so that senior membership might market themselves as offer constructive advise and build business relationships with "newbies" for the mutual $$$ of all partners.

wordpimp pimps the alphabet - but really, this is business.

goodluck

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
actually, i think it was NamePopper who started calling you a teenage girl :laugh:

just act your age pimpy.....this is a serious forum for people who are serious about this business - sure its fun to play a joke now and then and share a few laughs - but this place comes down to buying as selling domains as a business....you seem to have a hard time understang that no one here thinks you are cool, or smart, or funny talking the way you do. Please dont take this as an insult....but your 'having fun' is the reason I look on you as a very sad joke.... its unfortunate that most members here feel the same way. I am begging you to start acting your age....it can only help your business

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
members, is there a dress code too.

I wouldn't want to wear my boah!

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wordpimp is open to the professional advise relating to www.watchoutamerica.com.

as members might know, I've been advized I have been foolish to acquire 1700 presidential domains.

hum, i go to bed each night wondering what know, time is of the essence.

GT, you're finally acking your age too. What pimprovements can you offer to sell these valuele names. someone will eventually want them...my question is how do i get them to.

I could care less what membship says about how I act here - except for the respected moderators!

I worship and relish what the membership says about www.watchoutamerica.com

BRING IT ON - I'm trusting the membership....pimp'n aint easy.

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Remember, mispelling is fashion to the wordpimp!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This thread is closed. I was giving Zoobar an opportunity to tell us why he thinks dnforum is a joke, but he has chosen not to respond. Figures. Back to business everyone, and happy 4th!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom