Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

This Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DnPowerful Here, lemme' give you the rundown: 1. Dan is $5000-$7500 poorer that he thought he might be, but is suddenly feeling that he's now as jaded as his parents. They smoke cigarettes together. He now only posts occasionally on his own board. He's also hired the public relations firm of Slutsky and Slutsky so that he can tell his story on Connie Chung and make $20,000 doing national signings of "Domains For Dummies."

He's happier than ever. Things have actually worked out.

2. RealNames has decided to leave his house for the first time in more than 6 years, and 'boy, is it sunny!'. He finds that flowers bloom, children play, and conspiracies don't lurk around every corner. He can't believe his luck.

He tries not to think about the past much--it's far too painful.

3. DnPowerful, after triumphantly declaring that 'DnForum is the future of domains' just a few short days ago, is now reading books on chaos theory and quantum physics so he won't be proven wrong again.

Because in the last two weeks he's put more energy into bickering than he has selling domains, he now must return his brand new 7 Series BMW. The salesman frown at him from a distance when he pops in for free BMW calendars to hawk on ebay.

4. Timechange, a soft ban some months back that seemed slightly excessive, is now back at DnState.com, a strange example of how a regime change can sometimes lead to new beginnings.

5. GregR still posts cryptically off things, but continues to sell lots of domains off his site, but paradoxically, is pushing ahead with plans for a forum and escrow service. Apparently he's learned nothing here.

His new avatar was really funny the first time.

6. Dustbowls of squabbles by the smart and stupid alike continue, and most everyone is tired of it all and wondering why there wasn't more communication amongst the principals just a few days ago which might have prevented this all.

Nothing else much has happened.

Very funny! :D

Originally posted by NameBox
Take some Dan Bucks (before they devalue completely per you predictions) and buy yourself a sense of humour :D

Methinks my "last word" comments were made in jest, no?

I have a pretty good sense of humour, champ...so, did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe, you're not all that funny?

When you learn to write as entertainingly as DnPowerful, come back and see me. Till then, feel free not to post my way. That goes double for DomainState.com.

But knowing how in love you are with the last word, I'm sure you'll just have to say something (and I'm sure it will be side-splitting).

No matter. Either way, I've wasted too much time on you, and I won't do so again. Have the last word, champ...have a dozen of them. This has just become a monologue. Live it up.

:rolleyes:

Miles

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DnPowerful

2. RealNames has decided to leave his house for the first time in more than 6 years, and 'boy, is it sunny!'. He finds that flowers bloom, children play, and conspiracies don't lurk around every corner. He can't believe his luck. He tries not to think about the past much--it's far too painful.

Thanks DNPowerful, are you a writer or author? Absolutely hysterical :D Your post 'made my day' as Clint Eastwood say's.

I never even realized how sunny it was here until now. So glad this fiasco happened as I thought I was living in a cloudy place until I realized no, this is not north Scotland, I actually live in Arizona with 335 days a yr of full sunshine. Now that I realize where I live I must go out and buy some sunglasses for the very first time.

NameBox

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
As funny as I know I am, this has gotten out of hand.

Peace

:D

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gregr
This place keeps chugging along. 200+ posts in the last 12 hours.:eek:

It sure does!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom