Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Thoughts on this ca package

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmacdon

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Hope this is okay in this section.

Just wondering about your thoughts (appraisal) for a package of domains I have. I have someone considering to purchase but I know how hard it is to pull this type of package together so not sure.

birdhouse(.)ca
birdhouses(.)ca
birdseed(.)ca
wildbirds(.)ca
birdfeeder(.)ca
birdfeeders(.)ca

Thanks,
Rob

Domain Days 2024

Belzibut

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Rob, I think it's quite a nice package. I'm not crazy about wildbirds but both birdhouse and birdfeeder are domains someone could be selling from and probably make good money with it. I would appraise the birdhouse package at $4000 and birdfeeder package around the same price. I'm looking at it from a buyer's point of you. I'm not buying domains in this particular niche but if I was I'm would be happy to pay this price. If you are not in need of money, I'm sure these domains will be worth about 10 times more within the next 4-5 years. This niche like bird watching is already a hot market for the boomers and it will only get bigger in the next few years.

I could be way off. Good luck.

D

rmacdon

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response...

I thought that if someone had a site, it would be wildbirds.ca, then point the other domains at it, thus the acquisition of wildbirds.ca - You are right, it is a growing hobby and backyard birding is very popular which is why I wanted to pull this group together. I had a tough time acquiring this package and it took me a few years of negotiating with the previous owners, not steady but an email now and then.

Great little home business for somebody :)

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom