Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Thread Closed by Johnn, yet I followed his instructions....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I really didn't feel that any of my posts have "constant" bumping...

And yeah Gerry - I stay away from Fire Sales too.
It was pretty much a generalization, not to be taken offensively and no ill intent. I understand the reputation part of it. And I also understand the rules part of it (as my 5 infractions will testify).

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Johnn you are actually a little funny and have a good personality? Where in the hell did that come from??? Thank you for actually sounding like a HUMAN BEING!!! LOL

And thanks for getting this all straightened out. You don't know how frustrated I got looking for those supposed "forum rules" that you were speaking of!

Actually, Johnn is a robot. j/k

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have recommended before, and still think it should be done,...

Please use the notices feature in vB to make sure that at the top of any particular category that has non-global rules, have a notice at the top of each page within that category for member groups who are allowed to post,..what exactly will my thread be measured to.

I would do it if I was an admin here, unless closing threads provides some kin of gratification.

Not being mean Johnn, but I just want to stress the usefulness of this built-in feature from the members point of view.

Saves alot of unnecessary posting, and alot of grief on both side I would think.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Please use the notices feature in vB to make sure that at the top of any particular category that has non-global rules, have a notice at the top of each page within that category for member groups who are allowed to post,..what exactly will my thread be measured to.

I would do it if I was an admin here, unless closing threads provides some kin of gratification.

Not being mean Johnn, but I just want to stress the usefulness of this built-in feature from the members point of view.

Saves alot of unnecessary posting, and alot of grief on both side I would think.
I will pass this to Admin but if we do this then I have nothing to do and will be out of the job soon.

C

Chuck

We will implement this as it makes sense and life easier for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom