Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Time for a change in "Todays Posts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I had some extra time and thought I'd break down the content in Todays Posts. This was not done to degrade the forum in anyway but instead to try and improve it, It's a problem that really needs to be addressed and fixed.

Of course when I use the word "worthless" that's my OPINION, I will not post any names.

Of the 50 results displayed, we had the following;

34 Threads of worthless domains listed in Domains for Sale...
2 Threads with external links to yet more worthless domains
1 worthless domain posted for sale in the "Other" section.
2 Afternic sale threads posted in the Exclusive domains for sale, (may or may not have value)
1 Domain in Adult for Sale section that was quite vulgar, Poster didn't have the decency to censor it in the title.
1 decent but overpriced dot org posted in domain brokerage

41 domains for sale in total.

Other:

1 Chinese appraisal for a IDN.
2 DomainGang threads " The National Inquirer of Domaining"
1 Platinum Lounge post from a newb asking for assistance but received none.
3 Gold Cafe posts that I found interesting.
1 Godaddy post for discount codes that seldom work.
1 Domain appraisal for a LLNN.com

You can do what I did, Give it try and see what the results are.

I can see where creating a separate section for domain sales would drastically reduce the number of posts we see, so the question is; Do we want Quantity OR Quality?

Upvote 0

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There is a fine line between "telling it like it is" and being abusive. The second one is not so respectable. I guarantee if you weren't hiding behind an anonymous handle and cartoon picture you wouldn't be so "telling it like it is".

I wish for once you could stand back and see exactly how bias and partisan you are, You whine like a little girl every time someone you don't particularly like is abrasive, CureCancer, Myself and others, but you ALWAYS turn a BLIND eye to those who start it, in this case "Gerry" a narcissistic a-hole who intentionally creates drama in threads for the sole purpose drawing attention to himself.

Perhaps this is why I have always had little to NO respect for you, your not fair in judging anyone on this forum, is a matter a fact your INCAPABLE of judging anyone fairly because your far too busy kissing up to those adolescent idiots in the "Cool Gang" Good luck with that.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There is a fine line between "telling it like it is" and being abusive.
Yeah, I was thinking about Poker's recent post about Canada's birthday. I think we should all piss on and take a crap on the PI flag, leave it out in the 104 degree heat for a few days, box it up and send to little Miss Precious in California.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wish for once you could stand back and see exactly how bias and partisan you are, You whine like a little girl every time someone you don't particularly like is abrasive, CureCancer, Myself and others, but you ALWAYS turn a BLIND eye to those who start it, in this case "Gerry" a narcissistic a-hole who intentionally creates drama in threads for the sole purpose drawing attention to himself.

Perhaps this is why I have always had little to NO respect for you, your not fair in judging anyone on this forum, is a matter a fact your INCAPABLE of judging anyone fairly because your far too busy kissing up to those adolescent idiots in the "Cool Gang" Good luck with that.

Shows what you know. I actually do PM Gerry at times and tell him to just leave you alone. Besides, who died and made me Forum Mother? Unlike you, I don't have this imaginary us versus them attitude going on in my head. I have no need to tell other members what to do and I try to just stay out of it.

And what's good for other members should be good for you, right? Why do you expect me to get on to Gerry or anyone else when you intentionally create drama yourself? You are not going to practice what you preach because you think you are too good for that.

You started this thread. You didn't want opinions from others about it?? It's a useless thread.

Stop distracting from the fact you are an anonymous coward so I'm not sure why you think I care if you respect me or not.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was thinking about Poker's recent post about Canada's birthday. I think we should all piss on and take a crap on the PI flag, leave it out in the 104 degree heat for a few days, box it up and send to little Miss Precious in California.

LOL... It was actually your leftist pal WhiteBark who created that thread, So I will adjust my post accordingly;

Don't you and Whitebark have something better to do? Maybe he can give you a "reach around" and you wont be so uptight all the time. LOL.

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Shows what you know. I actually do PM Gerry at times and tell him to just leave you alone.

Posting in threads i's where it matters, not behind closed doors.. You clearly show favoritism on this forum to those you like and complain about abuse ONLY to those you dislike, And it's not just me who has noticed this, I have the PM's from other members to prove it.

Last edited:

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Posting it in threads it's where it matters, not behind closed doors.. You clearly show favoritism on this forum to those you like and complain about abuse ONLY to those you dislike, And it's not just me who has noticed this, I have the PM's from other members to prove it.

At least everyone knows who I am.

I guess it's "telling it like it is" when you do it, right?

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[edit] double post - deleted this one [/edit]

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
At least everyone knows who I am.

Since Gerry has NEVER used one of himself and I have when I first joined the forum, that would make him the "anonymous coward"

And if I remember right, I even PM'd you a photo of myself a while back when you asked for it. You once again prove my point of just how partisan you really are.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...because your far too busy kissing up to those adolescent idiots in the "Cool Gang" Good luck with that.

If that were true I would have passed around the pic you sent me and told me not to show.

Since Gerry has NEVER used one of himself and I have when I first joined the forum, that would make him the "anonymous coward"

And if I remember right, I even PM'd you a photo of myself a while back when you asked for it. You once again prove my point of just how partisan you really are.

I see Gerry's first name and I can pull a whois on any of his domains in his signature and see his info. I can see Gerry's past sales. I know who Gerry is in ten seconds.

Not the same I can say for you. The point is; it's easy to have your type of attitude when no one knows who you are and can never really find out.

Sure, you sent me a picture via PM but as you said yourself:

Posting in threads i's where it matters, not behind closed doors..

So what are you expecting me to do about the drama you make for yourself? Let you bash the forum and not say anything because people I have nothing to do with and don't know are saying bad words to you?

Let me know please so that I can reply to your posts in the future with my opinion without getting my head chopped off.

It takes two to argue and it takes two to make up. If you want Gerry and whoever else to respect you then maybe you should grow some chest hair and start showing it yourself.

Last edited:

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever use the search feature here?

You can fine tune it anyway you want!

Including today, yesterday, last week, whatever.

It is really cool!

:cheer2:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I see Gerry's first name and I can pull a whois on any of his domains in his signature and see his info. I can see Gerry's past sales. I know who Gerry is in ten seconds.

Not the same I can say for you. The point is; it's easy to have your type of attitude when no one knows who you are and can never really find out.

Let me understand this; Because you haven't seen domains I posted for sale or domains I asked appraisals on, or domains I purchased, or domains I had in my sig at one time, that automatically means I'm hiding my identity? You make me laugh!, Are you feeling alright? Did you have a little too much to drink tonight?

A lot of people know me, I've done a lot business with people on and off this forum and other forums and never had someone accuse me of being anonymous, your the first!

My last transaction was with Johnn, bought a name from him a few weeks ago, Did I hide my identity from him? you'll have to ask him... Rick Shwartz knows who I am, I met him personally at a convention, Andrew at Domaintools knows who I'm, sold several names for me at DRT, he actually bought a few for himself, Howard at PPCIncome knows who I'am, taught me a lot about PPC early in the game, Howard at Moniker knows who I am, he has my cell # and called to to ask if he could add one of my names in his auction, Donny at Parked knows who I am, he has all Banking info, tax ID # and physical address. One of the accountants at Escrow.com knows who I am, She's a very close family friend of 37 years, BUT because YOU "Tia Wood" Miss busy body who doesn't know who I am because you didn't look hard enough, you make unfounded accusations that I'm HIDING? that I'm being "Anonymous"? It's so stupid that it's downright laughable.

And FYI, my whois info has been available for the world to see for over 15 years, it wasn't until recently that I chose to use privacy protection, New Registrar and it's Free so why not?

So what's the next accusation going to be?, Or rather; What's going to be the next sinister way of blasting me so you can score points with the gang?

Get help girl. :loco:

Last edited:

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So what are you expecting me to do about the drama you make for yourself? Let you bash the forum and not say anything because people I have nothing to do with and don't know are saying bad words to you?

The only people creating drama in this thread is YOU and Gerry the Narcissist. I simply posted a suggestion in "Suggestions and Feeback" (of all places) in hopes of cleaning up Today's Post's, if you want to make it more than that, then your just as paranoid and pathetic as Gerry, What I posted is NOT bashing the forum, If any bashing exists, it would be against the newbies who have overwhelmed this forum with their hand registered crap. That I might be guilty of and I make NO apologies for it.

And may I remind you it was NOT me who flamed this thread, that award goes to our resident Narcissistic who posted outright LIES, Yes, that poor excuse of human being who went out of his way to create a image for the purpose of degradation, And here you are protecting that A-Hole and accusing me of being responsible, You really have a screw loose, Seriously :yes:

NOT once in the 6 years I've been here have I seen you come down on one of your buds for their abusive behavior, you would much rather go after the one being trashed... Choosing sides because of WHO it is and piling on as you've done in this thread is NOT cool, and it's only made you look bad.

Last edited:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seriously, I wonder how many first-time visitors to DNF have renounced signing up for an account after reading this post of the day.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same sh** happened for years:

- I am better than you
- I am right and you're wrong

- If you are always better and right - You will never learn.
Let stop posting crap - Try to help each other and you will live longer.

And the Prince lived happily ever after!!!

Tedgeman

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Entertainment takes on many forms and on this forum, this bantering creates something of a soap opera, although ratings would go through the roof if Raider and Tia, would, just agree on a Youtube mud wrestling event, all in favor :) The only competition to rival the event is the Greyboot.com auction, here on DNF. If domain sales don,t pick up soon, I,m afraid someone will discover my skeleton crouched over my keyboard with my finger on the escape key....

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice name dropping, Raider.

Talking about useless posts...

Not nearly as useless as those crappy mobi's you were selling.

And may I remind you it was NOT me who flamed this thread

Oh okay. Sorry. I forgot it's only 'telling it like it is' when you do it. My apologies.

it's only made you look bad.

lol? You are worried about ME looking bad?

NOT once in the 6 years I've been here have I seen you come down on one of your buds for their abusive behavior, you would much rather go after the one being trashed...

Again....WHY are you grouping me in with other people? I DON'T KNOW THESE PEOPLE YOU KEEP SAYING ARE MY 'BUDS'. Plus it looks like you can handle yourself.

I come here....what? Once a week or so?....If you have a problem with someone here at the forums tell the moderator or admin like everyone else....

When you come here and make threads like these and talk to forum members like this because they point out how useless your thread is (and it is) while hiding behind a handle and cartoon picture then having your attitude is easy!

You don't want quality over quantity. You want it your way.

I am not going to argue with you anymore. I just wanted to point out anonymous people who complain about the quality of the forum need to shape up their own posts.

Then I get my head bitten off and accusations thrown at me because of some imaginary conflict this anonymous person with a cartoon avatar has going on in her head ....

It's obvious you're not going to take the first step, ever, with me or anyone else. If you were truly interested in being a community member and improving these forums, you would.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators