Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Tired of low PPC for your premium domains? I will develop one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been in the online business since 2004, mainly focusing on search engine optimization for my sites and client sites, although I've also dabbled in domaining, hence my registration on DNF.

I'm interested in establishing a relationship with one client to develop one of your premium domains. If I was to oversee the project I would take care of website development (wordpress), content, SEO, management, basically everything to keep the site performing well and making money. I have the experience to develop the domain into a real money maker and I am willing to take on the work if I get 30-50% of the site's revenue (depending on the name).

What domain will I develop?

I don't care how much type-in traffic the domain is getting, although that obviously helps. What I am looking for is a domain name with serious development potential. Emphasis on the word "serious" not on "potential" :) If it's a crappy domain it makes no sense for me to take on the project. It has to be a win-win for both of us. It could be an already established domain which isn't getting much traffic/revenue or a domain which is just parked and not earning much.

So if you are seriously interested in developing one of your premium domains so you can finally start earning with it please PM me and we can talk more. In the PM include the best domain names you would like developed. Like I said, I'm only interested in doing this for one client and one premium domain. It takes time and a lot of effort to turn a domain into a real money maker, I'm well aware of that and view this as a very long term project, and hence why I only want to take on the one client.

Ohh yeah, it goes without saying I'm not interested in doing this if you have plans to want to sell the domain. You should view this as an opportunity to create a long term passive income.

Cheers

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nice offer, but the reality is most of us will take a good offer when it comes along for any one of our domains... I think it's unrealistic to expect the owner not to sell if this were to happen.

If your OK with this, I'd be glad to submit some to you.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's fine. This offer is not for you. I think it is realistic, for some domainers cash flow would not be a priority over passive income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators