Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

tmg.com UDRP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's really nice to see. Do you think the early 1995 reg date made the panel nicer to the 'respondent'?

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This sound's like they could start taking all are acroynoms. That is crap as it could mean anything.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
God bless those weird Germans. They made my wallet fatter by 5 digits :-D

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Really nice to see. The germans are so greedy

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"In weighing that assumption, the Panel notes first that Complainant is of course not the only entity in the world entitled to use those three letters in connection with an offering of goods or services, on the contrary, it is more than likely that many entities around the world could be entitled to use a three-letter abbreviation such as TMG"

I would EXPECT that to be the answer and was glad to see that it was upheld.

oberheimer

Domain investor
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
JEsports said:
"In weighing that assumption, the Panel notes first that Complainant is of course not the only entity in the world entitled to use those three letters in connection with an offering of goods or services, on the contrary, it is more than likely that many entities around the world could be entitled to use a three-letter abbreviation such as TMG"

Good point, let's say i got a 3 letter and 2 diffetent companies file a complaint (that it can be confused with their trademark)

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
JEsports said:

That is so weird I lost a similar UDRP, where as several companies owned the trademark in different countries.. and yet NAF ruled against it.. even though pointed out this fact.

:-( I will have to add this ruling to my case law file.. I think NAF are pro corporation..

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Registrant Contact:
The Marketing Group
Diane Feder
hmmm why did she use private whois? The Marketing Group sounds OK to use this domain, if she had no private whois, it may not have resulted in a wipo.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see more and more people/companies using whois protection simply to avoid spam to their main email address. Nothing strange about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom