Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Too many moved threads in general domain discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am a bit disappointed as there are many threads moved to different subforums depending on the Mod's perception. It happened to many people's threads.

Two of my latest threads moved to Beginner's subforum. I think they are more advanced than that. Any way, I think if a thread is mainly related to domaining, it should be in General domain discussion forum.

I may still be newbie but I have sold domains worth around $20,000 domain transactions within last 6 weeks or so and I think my threads are really related to general domain discussion.

Upvote 0

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think if a thread is related to domaining , it should stay in the General domaining forum no matter what a Mod might think it is for newbies and not for an advanced domainer like himself. (the Mod).

Last edited:

Melly

Pink Lover!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree somewhat but on the other hand certain things that we think are common sense may be things that would really help new members out. So I guess its win lose either way.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had so many threads moved in the last month or so (another yesterday) I now have to look at my status day by day.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree somewhat but on the other hand certain things that we think are common sense may be things that would really help new members out. So I guess its win lose either way.

IMO, not many domainers go to beginner's discussion. Only if a thread remains in general domain discussion, they can still be responded by experienced domainers . By only then, the threads will be more useful. If not many responses, what can beginners learn from those emply threads.

Also beginners would certainly come to General domain discussin forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom