Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

TQ going from a 10 to a 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When an advertiser take out a print ad and it does not produce the advertiser doesn't get their money back. Same with every other advertising medium, tv, radio, etc. Conversions are THEIR problem,... either market better, produce a better product or stop advertising.

I use Yahoo to advertise some of my sites, I never get money credited back for the lack of conversion.

I agree to create an attractive website and to place ads in a location that is conducive to being seen and be actionable. The ad stream provider is responsible for placement of relevant ads. If all of these components come together and the advertiser can't convert, well tough sh*t for them.

Fraud is one thing, subsidizing an advertiser by essentially providing free links is quite another.

Good post.

Another issue not mentioned much is from what I can see most ppc ads are NOT call to action, PPA, or direct links to a order form of some kind so how in the world would the advertiser know if they had conversions :?:

i-0.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fraud is one thing, subsidizing an advertiser by essentially providing free links is quite another.

I'll go a step further and call this reverse fraud. What constitutes a click-through that doesn't convert? We are to take the word of the advertiser? What accounting firm is certifying these results?

I get it, if we don't like it we can take our parking needs elsewhere...

Advertiser: :lol:
Domainer: :veryangry:
Parking Company: :rolleyes:

One day this is all going to blow up. Already seeing it in the domain auction side. There are too many people and too much money involved. Really, where is the accountability? Everyone is being honest and straightforward,... right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom