Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Trader Rank additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to recommend that on our display per post it shows my TR (#) I would like to suggest to the right of this adding the TR 100.0% added..

So at a glance the membrr can see if there is any question with this member ie. if their is a 50% then.. Follow me?

Upvote 0

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Agreed... other forums have that feature.

Logical

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could be very helpful. I myself would never think to check the feedback of someone with 20 in their iTrader below the nick. Shouldn't be that hard to add that feature.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that's a good suggestion.

I would also suggest that TR rating shouldnt be allowed for small amount transactions ($0-50) because it then does not serve it's purpose as it does not reflect a person's reliability. Most scammers will not scam you for $50 and lose their reputation, they would do it for higher amounts.

Another suggestion would be an obligatory input of a link to the thread where the transaction took place or was initiated, so that people can later preview one's TR and transactions and make their own conclusions about the seller/buyer and his activities

I

impactadmin

Good suggestions will see what I can do for Monday with our tech on adding something like this.

The option for the URL to be mandatory can be added very easily, but the whole transaction doesnt take place in a thread, so im not sure how useful it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom