Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

traffic arbitrage is cool... even kevin ham and frank schilling are doing it $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
savingmoney.com has the "namedia listings" which leads you to personalloans.com

hdtv.com has a link to consolidate.com

as does haircuts.com boxers.com spanish.com diseases.com commercials.com ...etc

i dont have a problem with frank schilling's setup as it redirects traffic from one targeted traffic source to another but kevin ham is throwing cheap and unrelated traffic at consolidate.com which is financial...big bucks

traffic arbritrage at it's best

what do you think of this?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
So arbitrage is "cool" because the big dogs are doing it? They are using direct advertiser feeds.

Yahoo ended domain parking arbitrage a full year ago. Yes, a lot of arbitrage faithfuls made a lot of money from it in the early days; essentially they (ab)used the system to shuffle advertiser's money.

And that brought the PPC down for those who don't own high traffic domains. With the introduction of Adsense for domains, Google is scouting the market for trends and methods to eventually exploit for its own benefit.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
old news..they been doing this for years

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
old news..they been doing this for years

why do you pop up with your worthless one liners that absolutely contribute nothing to the discussion

do you need the dnf$ that badly ? :lol:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Here we go again.

Mike, when you open a thread can't you bear a discussion that involves other viewpoints?

Yes, it's old news and yes they've been doing it for years.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dupe

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mike, you have yourself a wonderful day brother. :smile:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's not arbitrage, my friend. That's called redirecting traffic from various sources to a single location. He can send it to his grandma's myspace page if he wants.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i dont have a problem with frank schilling's setup as it redirects traffic from one targeted traffic source to another but kevin ham is throwing cheap and unrelated traffic at consolidate.com which is financial...big bucks

and if they have been doing it for years, i must of missed it but all the domains i visited in archive.org were not sending traffic from one domain to another, which is in essence arbitrage

classic arbritrage

you take cheap traffic that doesn't convert for shit and throw it at finance ppc ads on a 1 click lander such as consolidate.com is hoping to cash in on a couple of lucky $5 clicks here and there

get it ?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Read above. It's called redirecting traffic from little sources of traffic to one single location. It's not arbitrage. It can lead to increased Google PR or whatnot.

Where's the beef?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
None of the traffic really converts if any, any that does is because the people are genuinely interested to begin with, you cannot make them click if they don't want to.
I know someone who used to send BIG youtube traffic to a cpa offer page involving dozens of different offers tested over a long period of time using different verticals...the only thing they were ever interested in was just getting to youtube, the results were terrible..same thing applies to almost all industries & all traffic which is why giving people exactly what they are looking for in the first place not only is the RIGHT thing to do but also makes you the most money parking. It's called optimization, really old news. :eek:k:

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you guys just dont get it, do you... attempting to send visitors that are typing in "boxers.com" or "diseases.com" to consolidate.com is OK ?

lol:lol:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's THEIR traffic..they can do whatever they want with it...

Why do you have such a hard on for other people & their business? Do you spend all day doing this? I think in time you will find it's a really bad business (and personal) plan for yourself.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's THEIR traffic..they can do whatever they want with it...

Why do you have such a hard on for other people & their business? Do you spend all day doing this? I think in time you will find it's a really bad business (and personal) plan for yourself.

it's my business because i actually buy traffic from yahoo and i research this stuff and gotta stay on top of this things

most professional and experienced search engine marketers avoid yahoo like the plague becuase they have terrible quality control over the ppc ads and let too much bs slide

and chris, whatever you posted in jibberish in your previous post made no sense once again was totally unrelated to the discussion, jeez

acro, here is a newsflash for you... parked domains cannot pass on any type of pagerank

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
parked domains cannot pass on any type of pagerank

When you have a few hundreds - you don't need thousands - of domains jumping to a single location, that single location does get a higher pagerank eventually.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, if it was "jibberish" to you..then I'm sure it just was'nt intended for you.

You really need a vacation I think Mike..you have been having alot of episodes lately, very un-becoming. :no:

I think you are suffering from a bad case of "domain portfolio envy"

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
discussing seo/sem or development stuff on dnforum is pretty sad... there is nobody here who gets it

banging my head against the wall should be more fun and exciting

its funny though watching newbies come in here, post their one liners and non-sense and then try to make it seem like they know something and making up bs as they go on and on about god knows what

jeez

what is the world coming to......

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:pound: a virtual figment of his own imagination...

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
discussing seo/sem or development stuff on dnforum is pretty sad... there is nobody here who gets it

banging my head against the wall should be more fun and exciting

its funny though watching newbies come in here, post their one liners and non-sense and then try to make it seem like they know something and making up bs as they go on and on about god knows what

jeez

what is the world coming to......

So in essence you're saying you're trolling? If you make posts simply to provoke and have fun out of us "newbies" then you must be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom