Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

traffic arbitrage is cool... even kevin ham and frank schilling are doing it $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Us newbies are so eager for your valuable information Mike..you are such an expert on everything..you probably even invented the Internet.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So in essence you're saying you're trolling? If you make posts simply to provoke and have fun out of us "newbies" then you must be.

:lol:

i want to get opinions of other domainers, since it involves kevin ham and frank schilling... who happen to be domainers -- get it?

you guys need to do research before u jump to conclusions

what Kevin Ham is doing is all wrong

you just dont get it because none of you obviously have any search engine marketing background or know how things should work and distinguish between right or wrong

understandable.

but whatever

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So why don't you talk to him about it instead of being the tattle tale little slimeball weasel you are and defaming these people on a public domain forum?

PS - I already know the answer, it's a rhetorical question. ;)

(hint: they don't care what you say)

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used to do this obviously on a much smaller scale with non English search traffic (websites, not parking), and English based forex websites (it converted like crazy if you optimized your ad layouts well). Made loads of money for a while, but then I was eventually banned from AdSense, and delisted from Google search. Though I did PPC arbitrage as well, huge money made, huge money lost...

There are major double standards with regard to traffic redirects / arbitrage. The things I saw Marchex get away with over the years was / is jaw dropping.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Us newbies are so eager for your valuable information Mike..you are such an expert on everything..you probably even invented the Internet.

the stuff i do know something about, of course i share my opinions and views, which i am sure u could appreciate ;)

if i dont know what is goin on or have anything new to contribute especially about stuff that i am clueless about, i keep my mouth shut

now where is the rest of the gang.... missing in action

its been over an hour

waht is going on?? :lol:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your boring threads are old news, that's whats going on.....if you need friends you should check out a local bar or something..works alot better.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Cant think of the name, Who was that other member we had here that trashed industry leaders in the same way?

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We had here... :yes:

Good point Raider. :smile:

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your boring threads are old news, that's whats going on.....if you need friends you should check out a local bar or something..works alot better.

it's old news ?

it is CURRENT news

and it will be dealt with

it's just sad for me persronally to see what once used to be a thriving forum with many heavy hitters and knowledgeable domainer / internet professionals... turn to a place where there is nobody really left and nothing but newbies such as Focus and Carter talking about complete non sense and try to turn things personal each and every time when different views and opinions are experessed

that is all ;)

my 2c

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cant think of the name, Who was that other member we had here that trashed industry leaders in the same way?

Sasquatch, but he could be funny at times, and I doubt anyone took him seriously.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
it's just sad for me persronally to see what once used to be a thriving forum with many heavy hitters and knowledgeable domainer / internet professionals... turn to a place where there is newbies such as Focus and Carter talking about complete non sense and try to turn things personal each and every time when different views and opinions are experessed

This forum is FULL of professionals, we don't spend all of our time searching out Kevin's domains or pay attention to how Frank manages his own names that have nothing to do with us. As far as "heavy hitters" go...lol well, I'm going to leave that one alone. :smokin: All I can say is alot of people on this forum have done very well despite all your proclamations of doom & the sky falling in your various misinforming threads about everything from parking to development. I personally was in this business before most and started back in 99' before you probably knew what a domain was so I think we can all agree I'm the farthest thing from a newbie there is, plus my feedback would suggest the same....you on the other hand I feel have been on a downward slope in this business and I think your ongoing threads such as this one suggest some real frustration & inner turmoil about it all. It does suck to be on the outside looking in huh Mike? Sorry about your bad luck brother, I hope it get's better for you. Seriously. :eek:k:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah..please do, and take pictures, it can be the subject of your next thread to waste our time looking at.. :yes:

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i guess you visionaries and entrepreneurs from ethiopia and the dirty south are way ahead and find out all this stuff before everyone else :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom