Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Traffic Buying Recommendations???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jklein

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for sites selling redirected web traffic? I have used one site (adbuytraffic/trafficspecials) with mixed results. Any thoughts on the viability of this type of traffic?
Thanks in advance for any insight.
Jeff

discdrome

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jklein said:
Does anyone have any recommendations for sites selling redirected web traffic? I have used one site (adbuytraffic/trafficspecials) with mixed results. Any thoughts on the viability of this type of traffic?
Thanks in advance for any insight.
Jeff

I have tried a few companies and the results have not been good. In fact its difficult to know who is actually providing the traffic, or if the traffic is even real.

A lot of sites by traffic "bulk" or "trade" from a bigger company then sell as there own.

The other problem is that I think some people have setup selling traffic that doesnt even exist it is created by scripts running on servers.

So sorry I cant give you a recomendation, although I am sure there are some decent traffic providers out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom