Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Traffic Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that the website for TRAFFIC Down Under has been launched. You can check it out at TrafficDownUnder.com.

We are now accepting registrations for both attendees and sponsors.

Let me know if there are any questions.

I hope you all can make it.

Mike
Fabulous.com

garyrcanuck

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow!

I will start saving $$$ for this Awesome Conference. Like I will just need a one way air fare and stay for 4 months.:yes:

Looking forward to meeting you Mike.

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For those of you into Facebook, we have setup a TRAFFIC Down Under event. Feel free to join the gang. Enjoy!

Mike
Fabulous.com

socalboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow Mike, what a brilliant idea! Have always wanted to go to OZ. A friend of mine visited there last year, and couldn't say enough good things. I could actually write this off as a business expense. Seriously considering,

SoCalBoy

Last edited:

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just an update on Traffic Down Under. We are currently working on an agenda for the event, which I will post as soon as we have it finalized. However, we have locked in the pre and post events which are as follows:

Monday 17 Nov 2008 - Activity Day
Morning: Learn to Surf or Zorbing
Afternoon: SeaWorld or Paradise Country

Friday 21 Nov 2008 - Activity Day
Morning: Golf or Buggy Mania
Afternoon: Currumbin Wild Life Park or Paintball

Also, we now have an image gallery on the Traffic Down Under site to further entice everyone.

One last thing, don't forget Early Bird tickets are available until April 30. You can register for tickets using this form.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

ck89102

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on attending Traffic Down Under. It's a money thing, though (isn't it always?).

My calendar is marked: Nov. 18-21, 2008.

I figure I need 3 grand. A $1000 for the convention, a $1000 for a room & a $1000 for airfare. At least I don't need it all at once - just the first thou before April 30.

See you there!

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The course we have lined up for the Golf day is The Glades. For those that don't know the Glades is a par 72, 6420 metre championship course that spans 65 hectares of land. The course layout was designed by champion golfer and Australian sporting icon and legend Greg Norman, and is typical of his trademark aggressive layouts.

More details about each activity can be found here.

The conference is shaping up to be the most exciting and memorable conference of the year, and hopefully one that everyone will remember for many years to come.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As a friendly reminder, I just wanted to let you all know that the Advance Ticket price of US$995 expires midnight April 30 (PST). If you are serious about attending the show, get in now before the price rise.

Although the show isn’t for another 7 months, Sponsors and Attendees are already committing to the conference. The press has also previewed the show with articles in both TheWhir.com and ITWire.com

Don’t miss out on what will be the most innovative and exciting domain show this year. Register for your ticket now!

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just a quick note to let you know that we have confirmed both Dr. Paul Twomey, (President and Chief Executive Officer of ICANN), and Graeme Wood, (Founder and Executive Director of Wotif.com), will be keynote speakers at TRAFFIC Down Under.

Graeme Wood, revolutionized the Australian travel industry when he created the concept for, and co-founded, Wotif.com in 1999. From his simple and innovative idea, Graeme pioneered Wotif.com’s development into a multi-national company that attracts more than 3.2 million visits, and processes over 200,000 accommodation bookings each month.

Fellow keynote, Dr. Paul Twomey, became Chief Executive Officer and President of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) in March 2003. Paul's background lends a balance of public/private experience to leading ICANN including numerous leadership positions in commercial enterprises, government, and in chairing ICANN's Government Advisory Committee.

Also, a heads up that tickets are selling fast for the Down Under event, so be sure to secure you spot by registering today. Discount Passes (US $1,295) are available until July 31st, after this date ticket prices will be US$1,995.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As a friendly reminder, we just wanted to notify you that Discount Passes expire on July 31st. After this date, ticket prices will be increasing from US$1295 to US$1595. If you are serious about attending the show, get in now before the price rise.

Don't miss out on what will be the most innovative and exciting domain show this year. Register for your ticket now!

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate in contacting me.

I look forward to seeing you all Down Under in November.

Mike
Fabulous.com

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Today we announced that all profits from attendees and event sponsorships will be donated to the Internet Commerce Association (ICA), the non-profit advocate for the domain name industry.

For all those that have not yet signed up, by attending the TRAFFIC Down Under show, you are also supporting the ICA, which is doing an incredible job representing domainers and investors by engaging in a variety of activities including legislative lobbying, regulatory representation, industry public relations, legal test case support, industry publication of statistics and reports, revenue research, and market intelligence.

Not only this, but it is a great opportunity to attend a world class domain conference, rubbing shoulders with prominent domainers and industry leaders, in a unique and exciting environment.

With this announcement, we have decided to extend the Discount Pass offer (US$1295) for a 24 hour period. To show your support for the ICA and guarantee a ticket to this Fabulous event, register now!

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Mike Robertson

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
For those that missed the Traffic Dow Under Conference (or the sessions) you can now watch the speaker presentations online. If you are interested they are available here.

All speakers were given a specific topic to research and give a 10-15 minute presentation on. Sessions were designed this way to educate and enlighten attendees. Topics were based around the "Domain Lifecycle" and vary from Domain Strategy to Industry Development, Monetization Alternatives to Asset Sales, so there's something for everyone.

Speakers include some of the leading industry experts including, Ammar Kubba, CSO of Thought Convergence, Rick Latona, CEO of RickLatona.com, Divyank Turkhia, President of Directi and Michael Gilmour, Blogmaster of WhizzBangsBlog.com.

And not forgetting keynotes from Paul Twomey, CEO of ICANN and Graeme Wood, Wotif.com Founder.

Again, a big thank you to all the speakers that presented at the conference, your hard work and dedication definitely shows in the quality of your presentations.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom