Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

traffic valet -- impressive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ugh.... there system has been running a bit slow I noticed a couple times in the last hour or so & then I tested one of my domains & got this:

"Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/quigibo/public_html/index.php on line 23
Could not connect to database. "

That doesn't spell good for revenue! :-(

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:
Ugh.... there system has been running a bit slow I noticed a couple times in the last hour or so & then I tested one of my domains & got this:

"Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/quigibo/public_html/index.php on line 23
Could not connect to database. "

That doesn't spell good for revenue! :-(

my domains are ok.. give me an example of yours that is giving you trouble'

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems to be fine now. :)

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:
Seems to be fine now. :)

it would be nice if there was an "operator" in the bold center chat thingy.. they put it up just recently but i have not been able to catch anyone in the last few days.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
it would be nice if there was an "operator" in the bold center chat thingy.. they put it up just recently but i have not been able to catch anyone in the last few days.

Anyone else notice that the stats for the 27th have dissapeared? :-/

sealover

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
can someone show me the login link?
I deleted my e-mail.

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
June stats are up for June 1-3.... first 2 days of June seemed strange; very low revenue & unqiues compared to usual.... hmmmm.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cyphix said:
June stats are up for June 1-3.... first 2 days of June seemed strange; very low revenue & unqiues compared to usual.... hmmmm.

June 5, 2005 - Revenue stats received from Google for June 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th are GROSSLY inaccurate on all accounts. Some accounts are showing inflated values whereas others are underreporting by as much as 75%. We've dispatched an email to Google and believe the issue will be resolved within the week.

:)

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I signed up under your affil link Mike and will give these guys a shot

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
It seems to me that Google is just ****ing up for good - that would explain Sedo's revenue drop for that week, despite the same number of hits and clicks. It's about time for the hydrocephalic Google to get its act together instead of focusing on pumping air - and its stock - because the fall will be swift and hurtful.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum Mod
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RADiSTAR said:
It seems to me that Google is just ****ing up for good - that would explain Sedo's revenue drop for that week, despite the same number of hits and clicks. It's about time for the hydrocephalic Google to get its act together instead of focusing on pumping air - and its stock - because the fall will be swift and hurtful.
You could be right. They are the biggest now, but AOL was big too at one point, before they were a "media" company!

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
June 5, 2005 - Revenue stats received from Google for June 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th are GROSSLY inaccurate on all accounts. Some accounts are showing inflated values whereas others are underreporting by as much as 75%. We've dispatched an email to Google and believe the issue will be resolved within the week.

Yep... just read that. It's good to hear! :)

gemsergio

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am experimenting with trafficvalet and cannot complain about the revenue, I am testing a domain that was in sedo and made at most 2 usd in one day and the average was about 1.30 with trafficvalet I am upto 4.5 usd so I am considering moving quite a bit of domains.
The only problem is the optimization which I dont like it much.
Also I dont like the fact that I have to wait for the first stats to optimize the domain and that the stats are delayed for so long.
Still it might be worth it till something better comes along.

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They take a while to respond to sign up applications

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:

I wish they would hurry up & get the correct statistics up.. it's June 9th & yet we still don't have correct stats for the 1st! :veryangry

BLazeD

Selling
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess I should stop checking for an update on the domains I added to my newly created account there then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom