Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

TRAFFIC West 2005 Las Vegas In May!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

westerdal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Rick,
You are using logos of companies that are not sponsoring and that are not attending. Is that not misleading advertising?

Jay

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
westerdal said:
Rick,
You are using logos of companies that are not sponsoring and that are not attending. Is that not misleading advertising?

Jay

Hi Jay,
Can you be more specific? What companies?

Thank you,
Em

westerdal

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have spoken with several of the companies listed on the site, it is news to them that they will be attending or even sponsoring Traffic West. Just take note what is listed there today and check back on the day of the event, I think you will find a lot of movement. Rick should be aware since he is the organizer.

basscaster

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why is this event scheduled on the same exact dates as Domain Roundtable? I would like to attend, but I'm already booked for Seattle. Delray looks like my next best chance. Thanks.

Domnom

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Brando said:
Why is this event scheduled on the same exact dates as Domain Roundtable? I would like to attend, but I'm already booked for Seattle. Delray looks like my next best chance. Thanks.

This question comes up a lot. Why did the Vegas show select these dates after the Seattle show was announced?

We scheduled our Domain Roundtable Conference dates specifically to avoid the October Delray dates, which were all that were announced at that time. We publicly announced the May conference, then about 7 days later. BAM. The Vegas show was announced on the same days.

Rather than descend into the why of it, which one would probably hear different stories on from each host group, the best thing to identify here is that domainers have a high quality problem on their hands:

Domainers get to pick beween two events focused on our industry.

I am glad you selected the Seattle show, we've put something together to be proud of, and we have attracted a large amount of attention.

We'll see you in Seattle in a few weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom