Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

TrafficClub update

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyk2000

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see down about 30% in total earnings and for some domains, especially high-traffic ones, about 50%

RatherGood

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same here, CTR is up but RPC has been cut in half.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The names I have a TC have all dropped like a rock, it's sickening actually...funny enough my Parked.com account rev has went up and my avg rpc is up to a whopping .50 yesterday and rpm is over $100...I'm slowing moving away whats left at TC, gonna miss them. :(

polish_aristocrat

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see a dramatic decline since July 6th as well.

Does anyone know any other parking companies where you can get a RPC of more
than 10 cents for adult domains?

pls email me [email protected] , PM me or post them here

Reaction score
Just received from Skenzo:

Hi Monte

The system will keep improving as it collects more data about the traffic. So the numbers will keep looking better as each day passes. It should start stabilizing at newer no's after the first 10 days.

we re-audited the stats for Monday, and they have re-imported such stats into your system. Everyone's revenue went up for Monday after the re-auditing was done. There was an issue with the data file that we had received the first time we audited monday's stats.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I always liked TC, and Monte and his crew are A+ people..I hope it all get's sorted out...They have been one of the best for awhile...for the record.

walt25

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
By they way.....why not just re-audit all days after the change with the landers.

Message from my BigJumbo account:

Our upstream ad providers have informed us that the auditing data that was given for Wednesday, July 11th had some issues. We have reverted to unaudited stats for the time being. We expect to get the final data on Monday. We will make the finalized stats live as soon as they are made available to us.

ilovedomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Note that the recent system upgrade at Skenzo was designed to more accurately reward domains with good quality traffic. As a consequence, some domain revenues may go up, and others may appropriately go down, as determined by their traffic quality."

I have decided to make a "system upgrade" to the parking companies I use. This move is designed to reward me for domains with good quality traffic. As a consequence, traffic to some parking services will go up, and others will appropriatly have their sorry assses kissed goodbye.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol

MinionDH

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stats for Sat, Aug 11, 2007 (check your stats for this date - looks like another glitch):

622 visitors
0 clicks
$0.00 revenue
- RPC
0.0% ctr

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Stats for Sat, Aug 11, 2007 (check your stats for this date - looks like another glitch):

622 visitors
0 clicks
$0.00 revenue
- RPC
0.0% ctr

weekend stats may take 72 hours to be displayed correctly, don't count on what you see before wednesday

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Revenue is way up the last few 3-4 days.. 2-3 times normal on the adult names pointing to TC / Skenzo

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lats few days daily Income is just $10-20 less compared to the period before change.
Taking measure that is a holiday season and the fact that I moved some non-paying anymore names elsewhere will say that income is what used to be and maybe little more.

I requested some template changes on some names and income tribled on that names.
If we had access to change templates our selfs would boost income even more BUT I don't see this feature enabled in the near future, even TC does not have such access.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom